Yandere part 2 🍋

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sit up only to hear a rattle. Chains?

Everything comes back to me as I follow the chain to a collar around my neck. Fucking hell. I look for a clasp but feel a heavy duty lock holding it on. I need a key.

Examining my location im surprised to see a bedroom. The bed is soft and has plenty of pillows and plush blankets. There is a vanity and a dresser in the room as well. The chain is long enough it goes out the door.

Red catches my eye as I lock eyes with my captor, "Let. Me. Go" I glare

"I will eventually dove" he sighed coming in with a plate of pancakes, "Do you like the room? I figure you'll be more comfortable here. I realised how trapped you must have felt in the old place. That's why you ran away isn't it? Trust me when I say I'm determined to fulfill ALL of your needs" he set the plate down on the dresser sitting on the bed, "Trust me I get it, when I was a kid I couldn't leave the house. So I brought you here! You have everything you could need. Food, water, shelter, and all the love you could ever want from yours truly!"

"Just let me go! I ran away cause you're fucking insane!" I huff backing as far away as I can from him

"Aw, you still scared dove? I promise I'm not here to hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you" he grabbed the chain tugging me towards him.

I fought it but he was stronger pulling me into him. My body is weaker. How long have I been asleep? How long have I been his captive. I can't keep track of the days.

He pulled me into his lap with ease and held me there stroking my head lovingly.

"Can I get a kiss?" He caressed my cheek lightly

"No"

"Just a little one?" He pleaded

"Fuck no" I struggled in his arms but he didn't let me budge

"Pleeeease? With a cherry on top?"

"No!" I huff giving up on trying to get out of his grip feeling too weak.

His hand went from a brusing grip to gently massaging my hips. It felt good but so wrong. He layed a soft peck on my forehead, "I can settle for this then"

"Let me go" I huff lightly feeling tired and weak already

"Sorry little dove but I can't do that" he rested his head on my shoulder seeming content, "Don't worry, you'll get used to this. Feeling my hands on you, my lips. You'll crave it even. Then we can go outside. I can show off my beautiful little dove"

I set my hands in his chest and let my strength go all at once shoving out of his arms onto the floor with a harsh thud. I landed on some of the chain making me hiss in pain but it was fine. I stood up and left the room quickly nearly sprinting out.

Hawks followed lazily as I searched the penthouse for something, anything. To defend myself with, to escape with, just something.

"Sorry dove. I was thorough. I don't plan on letting you escape that easily" he chuckled grabbing the chain again pulling me back in with a large smile

"Let me go!" I fight back but he tugged me into his arms again

"But you're mine Dove, all mine"

"Fuck you Hawks!"

He hushed lightly, "No no no, its Keigo with just us. Can you say it for me? Please?"

"You psychopath I don't care about your fucking name!"

He clicked his tongue seeming annoyed, "Well if you can't remember it then... maybe ill just carve it into your skin" I flinch feeling him grip me tighter, "I could carve it deep into your back. People would also know you're mine. Then you won't see it though. Maybe on your thighs?"