Yandere

I push to the front of the group fighting off the other reporters trying to talk over their questions so mine was heard.

"Hawks! Do you have anything to say about the League of Villians!?" I ask.

Without a word he took to the skys away from the group disappearing in the distance. I growl at yet another failed scoop.

This was gonna take a lot more secretive reporting. I had already requested an interview at his agency 8 times.

I had a theory that would be quite the scandal. A few weeks back I saw Hawks with a shadey character in an alley. My quirk was actually a useful one for my job. I could focus and amplify one sense. In many cases I'd amplify my hearing to pick up on conversations. The downfall was all my other senses stopped. I heard them talk about the LOV and recruitment.

I didn't have enough for a story but I was determined to Crack this open. Research did nothing to aid me so now I was just trying to corner Hawks.

I went home after the long day only to see something on my porch. I flinch seeing a dead rat with a note on it. I took the note carefully.

'Back off the LoV or we'll end up with a little game of cat and mouse, spoiler alert the mouse NEVER wins"

I scoff at the threat and clean up the unsightly mess. I took the note inside and started comparing handwriting to documents in attempt to find out who wrote it. I just felt more determined to Crack this story wide open. If we are gonna play cat and mouse I was definitely gonna be the cat.

That's what I thought till a week later. Hawks had obviously made the threat and he crashed into my house and tried to capture me. A few weeks had gone by since then. Pro heros were trying to catch me and Hawks seemed determined to be the one to find me.

I escaped him for what felt like the 10th time. I had to be elaborate to escape him. I had to plant traps and know the area well enough to run. I also couldn't ever stay in the same area. Moving from district to district he always seemed to catch up at some point. I caught my breath and started hurrying out of my alley when sharp feathers struck the wall infront of me. I turn to see hawks glaring at me from a store front passage.

I twisted around and sprinted back down the alley. Hawks looked pissed probably cause I used a Honey trap last time and took advantage of fresh cement this time.

I was about to turn the corner only to see him already there waiting. I tried to sprint back but feathers caught my arm pinning it to the wall. I reached to pull them out as Hawks caught my hand slamming it to the brick wall as well.

I tried to kick scream and bite but he placed a cloth over my mouth and everything went dizzy until I passed out.

I woke up blinking in the light. I tried to move but couldn't budge. I was bound to a chair.

"You awake?" A sing song voice rang.

I looked up to lock eyes with Hawks

"Where am I? Aren't you supposed to turn me into the police?" Look confused at my bindings

"No silly. I was actually gonna kill you" he smiled

"You son of A- untie me!" I rocked the chair slightly.

"That's why I'm not" he chuckled

I stared up at him confused

"You have spunk, you really had me. I spent 3 WEEKS chasing you. You seemed to always be one step ahead. Whats even more is you've caught my eye before" he played with one of his feathers, "you always were cute.  You're like a little hummingbird" he chuckled again darkly