His Assistant Part 6 🍋

Light suddenly flooded into the large closet. Mt. Lady blushed clapping a hand over her mouth.

"Sorry to interrupt" she was about to shut the door but I caught it opening it and standing.

"You weren't interrupting anything" I quickly respond leaving the closet.

Hawks came out as well with his jacket and my metal top piece with a smug look. I glare but blush realizing our appearance. He had a lipstick stain on his neck and both of us looked a little rough around the edges.

I quickly head to the car only to run into Tensei. Ge scanned me then Hawks. I could almost see the light bulb flick on over his head. I shake my head and move past him as hawks shot him some finger guns.

I dropped the winged hero off at home but he snatched my bag before I could and took flight up to his balcony. I growl as a feather follows me unlocking the door for me. Once the elevator opened I was ready to explode but retreated when I saw hawks struggling with his over jacket. It was over his head but his wing was stuck keeping him trapped.

"Lil help?" He smiled under the material

"My bag?" I hold out my palm

"Hidden, but I could help you look when I'm free"

My eyes rolled as I pushed his wing through to release him. He pulled off his tie and started unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"What are you doing!?" I cover my eyes turning away

"Getting comfy in my own home" he sang.

"What about my bag??" I question

"I said I COULD not that I would" He elaborated

I growl and turn to realize how much closer he got. His shirt was undone and he had a playful look on his face.

"Lost for words I see" he bent down next to my ear and lower his voice an octave, "If you want I can fill your mouth with something else for you"

A shiver went from my head to my feet. He smirked making eye contact as he stood up straight.

"How trained are you dove? I wanna see" his hand gently grasped my chin as his thumb traced my bottom lip.

I force my head down to break eye contact but that didn't seem to stop him. His thumb pressed on my lips making them part. I fend off the urge to bite his thumb shooting him a glare. I only received a smug look back. His thumb moved but was replaced with two fingers. He pressed on the roof of my mouth forcing my head back up and ran a finger down the roof of my mouth causing a much more lewd response than I expected to escape. My face flushed realising myself what I did giving a soft whimper after. His eyes held pure joy at the response.

"Good dove, now suck" His words were very dominating but playfully flirtatious.

I huff and try to bite but he pulled up again on the roof of my mouth stopping me.

"Now" he was stern this time.

My mouth closed around his fingers and I gave a gentle suck. He gave a stern look and raised an eyebrow and i whine again before sucking his fingers for real.

I couldn't look him in the eye scared of what I'd see. He gently pulled his fingers away and just as I was about to look chapped lips met with mine. His hands grasped my hips forcing me closer.

"I want you tonight, got any problems with that" he stared into my eyes before I simply shook my head.

He smiled as he grabbed under my thighs to lift me before taking me to a bedroom. He was quick to lay me on the bed and pepper me in kisses. He traveled down my jaw and to my neck. I felt a few of his feathers move undoing the dress as his hands slipped it off. He tossed his shirt aside keeping contact.

"Fuck, I've wanted to do this for a while" he spoke between kisses moving down my chest.

"Seriously?" My surprise carried in my voice

"Hell yeah, I wanted to bend you over my desk more than a few times" he stripped off my bra cupping a breast to massage it.

He pulled down my remaining clothing and stuck his fingers in his mouth coating them in saliva. He ran a hand on my thigh gently rubbing my clit before sliding down to stick a finger in.

My face darkened in color at the odd feeling of the invading digit. It pumped and I felt a shiver escape me. He added a second digit and I whine feeling the sudden stretch. He watched me for a second his wings twitching in anticipation.

He pumped slowly watching me shiver and moan. He sped up as he leaned down to kiss me swallowing the moans I produced. I could feel my body twitch towards its peak but hawks removed his fingers licking them clean. He unbuttoned his pants taking both them and his boxers off. He placed a pillow under me while ripping open a condom before positioning himself.

He rocked himself just the tip teasing at my entrance. He watched me as he slowly sheathed himself. I could feel my eyes clamp shut. He cooed gently and kissed at my cheeks until i finally relaxed. I felt his hips roll making a squeak escape me. I look up at him to see him with a soft smile and half-lidded eyes. He pulled out nearly completely only to slide all the way back in. My body shook and a moan graced hawks lips. He continued this moving to a good pace. I knew I was moaning but couldn't be currently bothered to care at the moment.

I could feel myself unravel under him making him suddenly grunt but continue. His labored breaths ended with a sudden moan as a few of his feathers shot out piercing the floor with a solid thunk. He sat catching his breath before pulling himself out and lying beside me.

"I just fucked my secretary..." he seemed to realize in his post nut clarity.

"No shit" I could only respond back between pants.

"You'll heal me when i want now right?" He suddenly asked with a light chuckle. My only response was to smack him with a pillow with a giggle.

"Yeah, I'll heal you"

"But only me, no kissing anyone else" he propped himself up to look at me.

"Ok" I roll my eyes

"Promise?" He leaned forward hovering over my lips

I met his lips in a soft kiss, "promise"