BootyCall 🍋

Its 3 fucking am who the fuck is calling me! I snatch my phone picking up, "Hello?"

"Hey there baby bird, what are you up to?"

"Sleep Hawks, it's 3 AM. What else would I be doing" I pinch my brows frusterated

"Well I just got off work and was thinking-"

"Its 3 AM, I am NOT going to your place"

"No baby come on, I'll come over there"

"I have work in the morning" I sigh heavily

"I'll help you sleep"

"I fucking doubt" I mutter to myself, "Maybe tomorrow?"

"But I just got back into town" he whined

"Tomorrow Hawks"

"Babe, I need you. I'll bring food-"

He knows my weakness but sleep is currently trumping food, "Night Hawks"

"Ba-"

I hang up rolling over to get comfy again. I finally find a good spot when my phone starts ringing again. If he's not careful I'm gonna serve chicken at the Cafe tomorrow. I silence my phone and go back to sleep.

My day is going shittily if that's even a word. I just want to go home already. My shift is almost over when I see familiar red wings come in.

"Hawks? What are you doing here?"

"Can I not walk you home?" He smirked leaning on the counter

I watch a few heads turn and I feel the sudden anxiety and panic, "Meet me in the back alley, I can't talk here. I'm clocking out anyway"

"Whatever you say baby bird" he spun around heading to the back alley.

I quickly clock out and meet him out there, "Hawks you KNOW I don't want attention on u-"

He moved into my space making me press back into the wall my voice catching in my throat.

"Hawks what if we're seen"

"What? It's not like we are having sex, unless you want to?"

Cheeky Bastard, "I have told you before never to come into my work"

"Its the only way I know how to find you since you won't tell me where you live" he shrugged

"For good fucking reason"

"What? You think I'm just gonna show up whenever?"

"Yes! You would totally do that"

"What can I say, I know what I want and when I want it. Speaking of, my place?"

"I just got off of work"

"Then I'll walk you home first" he smirked

He knows I won't let him. Toxic asshole is trying to get me to go home with him. I am not dealing with that. If he wants to be a dick he can go find some bimbo, the boy needs to realise I am not his bootycall, he is mine.

"Yeah, you can fuck off Hawks. If you're going to be this way then get the fuck away from me"

He scoffed, "I am-"

"A pro hero? Top 10? A celebrity? That means Jack shit to me if you choose to be a dick"

He sighed letting his wings droop, "Fine... can we meet at 7? I'll even take you out to dinner"

I pat his cheek lightly, "That's more like it. I'll see you then birdy"

"Kiss?"

I give in giving him a peck on the lips. Our relationship is purely sexual but moments like these were nice.