Icarus part 2

Its been months. I can't quit him no matter what I try I just come crawling back. He even got caught and I found myself happy and excited this morning when I found out he escaped.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror frusterated. I put on a little black dress. I'm going out to see him is all so why the fuck am I getting dressed up!? I am literally going to just chill around him till my headache fades and I can relax...feel the high of his presence.

I grab a baggy sweater tossing it over the dress in frustration before heading out. The old factory was a common spot by this point.

I walk in not paying any mind until I am met with a new sight. Keigo is hunched over some goon tied to a chair brandishing a feather as a knife.

"You better fucking-" the door squeaked gaining his piercing gaze before it melted into a softer one, "Ah, didn't expect you so soon babe" he hummed

"Dont call me that" I cross my arms glaring.

His eyes scanned over me focusing on my legs before giving a low whistle, "I should get caught more often if I get to see you like this, no hero costume? yes please" he turned to the goon forcing his head up, "Isnt she beautiful?"

The goon kept quiet much to keigos dislike making his fingers dig into his jaw, "Dont make me repeat myself"

The man yelped, "Yes! She's beautiful!"

Keigo releases his jaw and patted his cheek, "Glad you agree. Sit tight"

Keigo waltzed over to me with the most innocent look in the world before extending his arms for a hug which I melted into immediately. He pet my head giving soft coos, "Sorry I couldn't escape sooner my little hero"

"You should be behind bars" I hiss lightly trying to fight the urge to open up his jacket and bury myself further into his chest

"Oh I know, but I couldn't stand to be away from you for so long"

"You think you're funny?"

"Oh darling I'm hilarious" he cooed lightly pressing his lips to my forehead.

"If I could I'd toss you in jail myself"

"If only you could darling"

"Quit with the pet names" i huff

"Fine fine" he chuckled

I give in and open his jacket burying myself into his chest hating how much I enjoy his scent alone.

Keigos POV

I managed to get her into an area we've set up for these sessions. A beat up couch so we could sit but she didn't seem as interested in the love seat sitting on the ground resting her head in my lap.

She may be already napping at this point.

I could kill her. Correction: I SHOULD kill her. I have access to more of that quirk. I can have any hero in the city pressed under my thumb but...I swear she's made me weaker.

I play with a piece of her hair absently. I am losing my edge. I got caught only because I have grown soft. A man spotted me like this. Coddled up to some hero and spread it across the underworld. Without their fear im a walking target.

How how far I've fallen. Shit now I feel cheesey as hell. What will I say next? She's my sun melting the wax wings of my reputation? Get over yourself keigo.

I look down meeting her eyes staring up at me from my lap, "See something you like?" I muse

"Oh shut it, I zoned out" she looked away