Demon

(Ever seen Ancient Magus Bride? I suggest checking it out. I got some of my ideas from that)

"He's terrifying! Bit teeth! At least 10 feet tall!"

I nod absently at the villager, "And he's eating your chickens, sure its not just a wolf? They are common in this area" I sigh

"A wolf doesn't fly away!" He yelled

"Fine fine. I'll check out this 'Demon'. If it is a demon I'll take care of it for...ill make you a deal and say 3 pounds of cured meat. I know you can't PAY my usually rate"

"Thank you!" He cried

"Yeah yeah, now take me to this coop" I roll my eyes.

It was a basic farmers coop. Nothing too interesting. I search for any clues until I see a bright red feather contrasting those of the rest of the flock.

"Any chance you had a red chicken in this coop?" I examine it. By size alone it would need to be a big bird

"No" the man breathed staring at the feather also noting its size.

"Good, that's all I needed" I start towards the woods

"Wait! What are you-"

"I'll be back by tomorrow if not sundown" I wave him off boredly looking for the right tree.

Pine, sap, connected with the feather and finally tied by a strand of my hair that I run my fingers across to lengthen.

"Spirits guide me to whom has lost this feather" the mass rose into the air and I wrapped the other end of my hair around my finger to follow it as it lead me away.

I've only gone a mile when the clump finally stopped and fell back into my hands.

"Where are you?" I mumble to myself looking around

A clawed hand wrapped around my neck threateningly, "The old man got a demon hunter? I knew I should have killed him" the voice mused

"Don't lump me in with that uneducated bunch" I scoff leaning my head back to face the demon head on, "Now are you going to give me your name or shall I just call you chicken breathe?" I jab at his pride

"I am Keigo, demon of the skys. Better known as Hawks" he chuckled darkly

"And you can call me Master" I smirk seeing his face fall in confusion, "Who whos name i am given be mine" I bite my tongue before I bite his hand hard enough to draw blood. I quickly lick the wound with my own creating a blood seal.

The demon yelped pulling away from me all too late. He snarled gripping his hand, "ill fucking kill you for that!"

"You were planning on killing me anyway" I roll my eyes wiping away any access blood from my face, "And if you do now you'll die as well"

"Then I'll meet you in hell" he hissed

"Slow on the uptake huh buddy? I die you are gone" I fix my cloak and grimace at the blood that dripped onto my nice white blouse

"Who are you!"

I finally turn my full attention to the demon who hunched over his hand holding it to his chest. With the other hand holding on the new collar around his neck. He was a lower level demon but still powerful. His crimson wings were half splayed out in an attempt to intimidate. His black horns had the more classical S shape making he wasn't born a demon.

That's not to mention his physic or general beauty. He has black avian markings around his eyes and a pair of light markings on his cheek bones.

This is an angel turned demon, how interesting.