Omegaverse Part 2

KFC was not what I had in mind but food is food and it was close by. We got our order in a good timely manner till it started getting busy. Rush hour became panic hour as people crowded us. Before I knew it we were having to run away from KFC to avoid the paparazzi.

My lungs ached from the running as hawks laughed.

"Why did so many show up! And did you see that one dude, he looked like he was about to faint" Hawks laugh rang in the cool evening air.

"What the hell are you talking about. I thought we were gonna get eaten alive" I slowly caught my breath.

"Nah, we were fine" he ran a hand through his messy hair, "Come on chickadee loosen up. It was fun"

I felt the cool air caress my skin causing a shiver to rake my body. Hawks noticed and took off his jacket placing it on me.

"I don't need this, I'm good" I insist

"You are shivering, come on, let's go finish eating at my place it isn't far" He smiled scooping me up after handing me the food and taking flight.

I couldn't help but hold onto his shirt holding my eyes shut not wanting to see just how high we were. Even Betas want to take care of me. I can take care of myself i unconsciously pulled the jacket tighter around me to battle the cold.

I felt the wind stop as we landed. My brain was fuzzy trying to regain the idea of land as hawks set me down. I felt my balance give away before hawks grabbed my hips to support me.

"Woah there, no reason to go falling for me so fast chickedee"

I roll my eyes feeling better and handing his food back. He lead me to the table so we could finish our now luke warm meal.

"So if your quirk is healing why go into villian work? I thought you were rescue?"

"Want to get my name out there more. Help the stereotype of Omega"

Hawk's POV

She was so strait forward. Her whole brand was her being an Omega but what did that really matter. I'm understanding more though. I never thought about Omegan life. We chatted more feeling more comfortable.

She was pretty and sweet. Her scent made me want to melt. She was like an angel on earth. I can better understand why they are in danger. If I wasn't a better man I'd be trying to get her in my bed tonight. She suddenly stood making me jump realizing I had zoned out.

"Bathroom?"

I simply pointed and she left. 10 minutes passed and I had finished my chicken. Something was off though. The sweet scent had gotten stronger before I suddenly felt panic. I didn't know the cause though. Anxiety ran through me and I quickly knocked on the bathroom door.

"Everything OK in there?"

I realized the panic was a form of scent. Is she OK? I knew Omegas released hormones when stressed but this was intense.

"Don't come in" she yelled through the door. I heard pain in her voice.

My panic only escalated more.

"I'm sorry to intrude but I need to know you're ok" i quickly opened the unlocked door to see her sitting on the floor. She had a few EpiPen like objects in front of her used and injection points on her arm.

"What the hell is this?" I see her teary eyes before she covers her nose. Her scent was even sweeter than before making me cover my nose as well.

"I don't know,  I went into a heat and nothings working to stop it" her body shuddered as she softly panted. I quickly shut the door and lean against it, "ok. You stay in there. I'm gonna call someone!" I shout through the door before grabbing my phone. After what felt like the 10th call I finally get someone who can help. Only for it to go to voice-mail