(*Spoilers*) Old you

(Another cute one that includes Keigo from way back before you meet and after. Again manga spoilers. I don't go over details but I do include after effects)

It was a normal day. Or so I thought. I heard a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting company but I answered.

A man was standing there looking frustrated and distressed, "(Y/N)... good I'm so glad you're ok" he pulled me into a tight hug.

He had a large scar on his face and golden eyes with a red tint with fluffy blonde hair. I couldn't say I recognized him. I pulled away from his hug trying to recognize him, "Do I know you?"

(From what I've seen Hawks eyes are a yellow when they are young but get more red/brown as they age. Bird facts!)

"Eh... well not yet. I'm sorry I didn't know where else to go" he smiled awkwardly

"Not...yet?" I knit my brows in confusion

He fished his wallet out of his pocket pulling out a photo. We were at an amusement park together. His eyes were a lighter shade as well, "This is us. A few years in the future. It seems I got hit with a quirk. Now me us currently in my time"

"So why did you come to me?" I stare at the picture.

"I don't know... cause you're my fiancé and...im kinda a mess without you" he chuckled half heartedly

I pierced my lips but decided to let him in, "Im trusting you only cause this photo doesn't seem fake"

He came in happily sniffing at the air, "Oh, is that your breaded chicken?"

"Um...yeah. Can I get a name?"

"Keigo"

"Ok... Keigo"

"I like this hair cut" he smiled, "Its cute on you. Not that your current style isn't good, but this is different"

"Thanks?" I close the door and get back to cooking

"Wow... seeing everything redecorated is a bit jarring"

"Do you want some dinner?" I start fixing plates

"Yes please"

I made 2 plates up handing him one as I went to the couch, "So... the future?"

"You seem oddly ok with this?" He chuckled sitting close to me

"Well I honestly don't know how to react to this so I figure I should accept it"

"I appreciate you" he smiled eating

"I don't understand how you are ok with this?"

"I should be returned in 8 hours. I am home with my fiance and am eating her cooking. I couldn't be happier"

"You're sitting kinda close"

"I can't help it...I like to cuddle" he nuzzled his forehead on my shoulder, "I love the attention"

"Can you tell me anything about the future?"

"No. I don't wanna risk changing it" he mused, "I love you and don't wanna risk losing you. I also know for a fact I started being a dick in my past when I met future you. I bet right about now I'm realizing why I love you all over again for the first time" he hummed.

~Meanwhile~

Hawk's POV

Where the FUCK am I. I turned another street corner I THOUGHT I knew and once again different FUCKING shops. I felt like I was going in circles. I've tried calling the commission but their number ISNT in my phone and I don't have that number memorized.