Brat part 4 🍋

After a bit of cuddling I got a warm bath going while he drank some water. The bath was also filled with cuddling as he layed back against me. Only a tuff of feathers still attached.

I cleaned his hair for him and gave him soft caresses until we finally got out and dried off. I got him some old sweats of mine to wear and we both got into comfy clothes. I changed the sheets before we found ourselves back to cuddling on the fresh sheets wrapped in warm blankets

I lightly run my fingers through Hawks hair as he snuggled up to me. I have so many questions for him.

"Hey baby?" I kiss his hairline

"Hm?" He hummed looking up at me through thick lashes

"Why don't you like to moan?"

He buried his face in my chest and mumbled something.

"I can't hear you like that"

He whined but turned his head, "Its weird"

"How so?"

"I get all chirpy" he squished his cheek against my chest

"I like it" I kiss his head

He slowly looked up to face me eyes wide, "really"

"Of course baby, why wouldn't I?"

He hid his face again in my chest, "All my other partners hated it, said it was weird...its freak like"

"Well they sound like assholes that don't know what's good" I huff

"Thank you" he mumbled

"No problem baby" I snuggle closer coddling him.

It was a while of comfortable silence later he spoke back up, "My other partners always wanted something from me...I know many of them were using me...I realise that but that doesn't change that I wanted them to stay. I'll be good. If I misbehave you can even hit me and I can take it" he sat up to look at me, "If you are going to tell me to go...can you just do it now and get it over with?"

I pull him back down into my arms, "No, I don't want you to go. Id never hit you like that either"

"You hit me at the lun-"

"That was different, you were being a self rightous asshole"

"Most women liked that" he snuggled, "they all wanted me to be strong and in command. Wanted me on top and all that"

"And what did you want?"

"What did I want?" He looks genuinely confused.

Ok let's rephrase this, "Hawks, what do you want out of a relationship?"

"Well nothing" he shrugged

"You have to want something, companionship, sex, or something; or else you wouldn't pursue it. Why did you come after me?"

"Well...you made me feel something"

"What was that?"