Baby Bird 🍋

My wings flutter while his hands carded through them. His lips on my pulse sucking light marks on my skin while his hips grinded against mine.

He gave a soft trill in my ear, the sound less than human but it turned me on so much more than I imagined.

"Please" I sigh against his lips before we feel into another heavy make-out session

"You sure little bird?" He cooed lightly at me.

I wanted to argue my wings are bigger than his but didn't want to bother with arguing. I just want to feel him inside of me.

He finally pulled my underwear off setting it beside me on the countertop before letting his fingers gently prod and explore.

"You're already so wet, this all for me?"

He slowly started pumping a finger in. He seemed to enjoy watching me squirm as he added a second.

"H-hawks please, I need you"

"Keep taking like that and I may have to carry you out of here"

He curled his fingers hitting a sensitive spot that made me moan. He abused that spot with his fingers making me curl towards him gripping his shirt.

I was getting so close to the edge when he pulled his fingers out making me whine.

"Sorry little bird but you are only allowed to cum on my dick, got it?"

He finally started undoing his belt. I let my hands wonder his chest. He is so lean rather than super muscular like some of the other pros.

I let my hand wander back wanting to feel his scarlet wings but his hand caught mine kissing the knuckles, "I don't think so"

I feel him line up and try to relax.

"Ready?"

"Y-yeah"

He slowly pushed in. It stung but was manageable. His hips finally met mine. I could feel every inch making me want to squirm more.

He finally started moving softly groaning in my ear while I matched with my own moans. He slowly sped up bucking into me. My hand found the back of his head pulling him into a heated but sloppy kiss.

The coil in my core finally snapped with a loud moan. His hips stuttered but he didn't stop.

"F-fuck so tight" his teeth found my neck sinking in to muffle his moans.

Only a few thrusts more and he finished pressing himself deeply into me. My body is shaking already while my wings ruffled.

The small club bathroom only had the sound of our labored breaths before he finally pulled out. I moved to hop off the counter when Hawks stopped me.

"Im not done little bird"

He pulled me off the counter and made me face it seeing myself in the mirror. I was bent forward slightly as he thrust back in. His head rested on my shoulder staring into my eyes through the mirror.

"Beg for me to move" one hand landed on my hip to steady me while the other moved around to hold my neck applying pressure and keeping my eyes locked on his.

"P-please"

"I know you can do better than that"

"Please Hawks, fuck me"

"But I already did" he mused

"Please, again, more"

He hummed lightly catching my earlobe between his teeth nibbling lightly. As he left go he dragged his hips back only to snap them forward.