Stress

(Sometimes you just want to cuddle)

Its an addictive quirk. It makes me one of the best villains too. Everyone has stress but with Heros its 10 fold. Then again, seems it affects villains too.

I smirk watching the man practically falling over grab the wall for support, "Whad you do to me" he gripped his head frusterated.

The more frusterated the more stressed. The more stressed the more susceptible he is.

"Dabi was it? Look I'm not gonna join your evil emo band of villains" I come closer as he slumps finally losing balance and hitting the ground.

"Fuq you" he groans from the ground lazily.

I smile helping prop him up against the wall, "Oh i know, so angry. Could say you have a HOT temper? I unfortunately can't take your offer though. I simply don't care for...villain classic?"

A sudden thud caught my attention. I turn to look over my shoulder seeing none other than the number 2 wincing on the ground.

"Oh? Someone appears to have gotten in my vicinity"

"Wha is-" he questioned

"Fuqin idiot" Dabi slurred

The hero struggled to stand finally managing to take a step forward only to fall at my feet.

"Must have one hell of a weight on your shoulders number 2" i kneel down looking at him before going through his pockets.

It didn't take me long to find his wallet taking the cash, "Since Dabi didn't have anything good on him i guess this covered both your survival fee"

"Who are you" Hawks tried his hardest to push off the ground but couldn't get the strength

I toss his wallet back and grab his face inspecting it, "Hey, you're pretty cute number 2. They use a lot less photoshop then I thought"

"What's your quirk?" He spat

"Gonna try to ruin my fun?"

"Its done kind of numbing quirk" dabi growled

"Numbing? Sure that works" I muse

I help prop the hero next to the villain before having a bit of fun. Dabis hand on Hawks thigh. Hawks head on Dabis shoulder? Cute. They both glared as I snapped a photo.

"Well boys its been fun but im gonna go before we have any more unexpected visitors" I head out counting my cash and trying not to laugh my ass off at the 2 boys.

Ever since then Hawks has been on my ass trying to catch me. Today was different though then I came back to my base to find him already there with a gas mask on.

"Oh? Didn't think I'd have company" I shrug disregarding him for a glass of water

"You are co~" I watched his lets get wobbly as he tried to stand

"Woops, sorry sport looks like this plan failed" I walk over to my desk taking a seat.

He took a few steps towards me before starting to collapse infront of my chair his head hitting my lap.

"Aw, think if you cozy up to me I won't kill you?" I hum running a hand through his tangled hair trying to break up some of the knots

"So stressed you just fall over don't you?" I hum. I feel a sliver of pity and decide to lower my quirks potency.

I work similar to a humidifier. I create humidity in my vicinity that clings to living things. If they are stressed it forces the body to shut down to take care of itself while at 100%. During this time the stress is deleted causing a light or high feeling in the brain. I lower it to 50% so I can watch the hero groggily move to look up at me.