Yandere part 3 🍋

Keigo hasn't been coming home as often. I can only guess he's busy judging by how frazzled he looks when he does come home looking exhausted.

Tonight I worry though. I pace the livingroom awkwardly. He didn't come for lunch and it's 3 am with no sign of him.

If he never comes back... will I be left here to die? He is the one who gets me food, pays the bills. He has the keys.

If he dies im screwed.

Fuck if he's gone I can't get out. I'll starve to death. I won't see anyone ever again. If he doesn't get back... is there away to die more instantaneously? I don't want to slowly starve.

The door handle suddenly juggles as Keigo came in looking tired as hell. He stopped the minute we locked eyes, "Little Dove, what are you doing still awake? Are you crying?"

He had no issue coming to my aid wrapping me up in a tight hug and a cocoon of his feathers as his wings wrapped around me.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" He cooed rubbing my back and pressing light kisses on my forehead

"I just, just got scared yo, you weren't coming back" I choked out between sudden sobs

"Aw, dove you don't need to worry. I'll always come back for you" he pet my head tucking it into the crook of his neck pulling me in closer.

For a long moment I stayed. I can't say why. Comfort? Feeling protected? Maybe fear of ruining the moment or making him angry. I stayed there for a long few minutes before finally pulling out of his arms.

"Come on little Dove, let's go to bed" he kissed my forehead lightly and sauntered to the bedroom.

I panic briefly at the thought of sharing a bed but those feelings quickly leave the minute I lay my head down and pass out.

Keigo seems to be happier. Friendlier. He even bought me some stuff so I can cook in the house. I work on making an omelet for lunch when arms slithered around my waist and a chest pressed to my back.

"What cha makin"

"Omelet"

"Can you please make me one little Dove?" He pouted

What do I look like? A house wife? "Keigo" I sigh turning off the burner to look at him directly, "Why are you so determined to play this game of house? Why don't you let me go?"

His arms locked on either side of the counter locking me in place, "Oh im not playing house" he invaded my personal space to nibble the shell of my ear before speaking lowly, "Otherwise you'd be my wife already and I'd have you every night and after ever meal" he made a point to look me in the eye while he licked his lips.

"Kei-"

"You didn't let me finish" he lifted a hand to hold my jaw to keep eye contact, "I see you as my girlfriend who i respect more than that. I would rather you be willing in whatever we do"

How... how do I respond to that? I hold his stare and he smiled lightly, "Can I get a kiss?"

I shake my head when his hand loosens his grip and he sighs kissing my forehead instead.

"You could let me go" I try

He hummed, "One day. Not today" he nuzzled his cheek to mine, "When I can trust you to not run"

"I want to see my family, my friends"

"Little Dove you will. In due time"

"But what about now? They're probably worried"