the egg part 3 🍋

I never thought I'd hold a child of my own, let alone one with crimson wings. I thought they'd develop later if at all but apparently they are a mutation rather than the quirk itself. It had Keigo's eye shape and detail but my color. It had his wings but my hair. Judging by size I could guess it was about 3 months old. It could lift its head and could almost roll over at this point.

Keigo was prepping a bottle while I stared at the small child whining in my arms. He flopped down next to me handing me the bottle. Once the baby ate quietly I turned to address Keigo.

"Why were you in bed with me this morning?"

"Ah...ya..." he scratched the back of his neck, "I think...it was instinct? I was in my bed and wouldn't sleep and just kinda... wondered in and passed out once I was with you" he admitted

"How am I supposed to believe that?" I sigh

He pulled me over into his lap suddenly, "Just trust me.. please?"

I could see flakes of gold in his eyes. I kept my distance from him most of the time but he was so close now. His arm was around me with another helping to support the baby in my arms. His wings crowded us.

Keigo had done a lot for me. Gave me a place. Was understanding of my wants and needs. He even cut holes in all the baby clothes for the baby's wings. He had done so much yet all I did was push him away.

I lean into his chest letting myself relax. Keigo jumped at first but settled happily.

"We need to make him. We can't just call him kid" I speak up.

"How about Enji?" Keigo suggested.

"How about...Tamago? Tamago Takami?" I suggest

"Sure. Sounds great" Keigo nuzzled into my shoulder.

Keigo took more time off with the kid around with his paternity leave. Tamago was leaning to turn over in no time.

Keigo had the boy sleeping on his chest while he examined his wings.

"Anything wrong?" I ask

"No they are just...so tiny" he forced them open looking at the feather pattern.

"Careful. Tamago doesn't like his wings touched" I warn

"I know, he's asleep" Keigo rolled his eyes before holding the child to place him in the crib. Fortunately, he stayed fast asleep.

"You know the media found out I'm on paternity leave" he started

"And?" I question

"They've been asking who the lucky girl is" he chuckled, "who I slept with" he specified.

I felt my face burn, "Well you explained it was a quirk right?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Would sleeping with me be so bad?" He pouted fakely.

I stumble over my words but only fail to produce any proper sentence or even words at that. A smirk broke out on his face as he leaned closer.

"It's a shame to have a kid but none of the fun of making it" He sighed  woefully

"Keigo...we have known each other for only a week. I was considered a monster in the facility for 2 and once they take Tamago they will probably take me too" I deflate at the thought.

"Not if you're my wife" his smile returned.

"You've known me for a week!" I whisper yell so as not to wake the baby. 

"Best week of my life" he purred coming closer so your shoulders touched then leaned closer towards my lips.

"You're exaggerating" I huff moving my hands to his chest lightly holding him from advancing further.

"I could never exaggerate how happy I've been with you here" his hands grabbed mine before leaning in to meet my lips.

The kiss was warm and loving. He was gentle as he laid me back on the couch. He spared no time in stripping us both. He ran a cold finger along my slit before plunging it in. I held back a whine and he shushed me gently.

"We don't wanna wake the baby" he cooed.

A second finger was added and I bit my cheek holding back.

After a few minutes, Keigo seemed satisfied and lined up. He sucked in his lip as he pushed himself in. I choked back a moan feeling him roll his hips. He was quick to hand me a couch pillow. I muffled my moans feeling him thrust. My legs were already shaking from the feeling when he started rubbing my clit as well. I could tell I was practically drooling into the pillow but couldn't care. I looked up at Keigo for him to pull me into a kiss.

My body shuttered at release and I moaned loudly. Keigo muffled the moans with his mouth as he kissed forcing me to ride out my climax until he finally pulled out and released himself over me. After a brief clean up he cuddled me close petting my head gently.

"So.. will you marry me?" He asked again

"Yes Keigo, I will" I snuggle into his chest falling asleep in an instant.