Asylum part 3

(Yall should start showing concern when I don't show Keigos POV XD)

"You touch him again I'm quiting" I slam my hands on Goru's desk

"You don't seem to understand you are the one working for me" he leaned back in his chair

"You've gone through 47 doctors, advanced specialists, neurologist after psychologist and I am the first to stop him from killing your men"

"And I'm sure we could find another"

"And in the meantime let him consume more resources?"

"We don't care the cost-"

"Then take my fucking requests!" I huff

"Why the hell would he need things like a couch, television, puzzle games?"

"He is bored out of his mind. Keep him happy keep the facility from being destroyed. NOT by dehumanizing him! You keep him in isolation! He has no windows which can hinder fighting depression"

"We have much bigger fish to fry here. Keigo is not our top priority you know"

"He is still a person you have locked in a fucking cell. If he didn't lash out what would you do? Just lock him up and throw away the key? Feed him and that's it?"

"Well we can't kill him," Goru scoffed, "What if we needed him"

I scoff back frusterared. They just want to keep him alive so they can use him again. Of course they have no REAL interest in rehabilitating him.

They are just lucky that I care far too much to actually quit.

The tense silence was interrupted by a blaring alarm. We both stood in a panic when the coms chirped to life

"Prisoner 4475 has escaped, i repeat 4475! His wings are freed!"

"Prisoner!?" I growl

"Oh fuck you! Pacient prisoner same fucking difference! I'm out of here"

"You're just gonna leave??" I gap

"He killed an entire floor last time without his wings! With them he'll take out the whole facility!"

"Bigger fish to fry huh!? How about that now?!" I yell after Goru as he flees out the door heading towards the stairway to ground level.

Fucking hell. Can I do this? Shit I can't let him just go killing people. I have to fucking help.

I head down the hall as fast as I can until I get to the hall right before the holding area only to stop in my tracks.

So much blood. Bodies on the floor with syringes, guns, even a tazor in hand. Standing in the middle of them is Hawks decorated in a splatter of blood that definitely isn't his.

"Keigo-"

Feathers came flying at be before abruptly stopping right before my neck, "Dr?" He turned towards me

"What happened? Are you ok?" I don't move wanting to keep my head were it is currently

The feather lowered itself letting me relax. It moved behind me and pushed me to Keigo in an instant.

Panic flooded my system but I tried to keep my cool, "I-"

He pulled me into a tight hug. The smell of blood was strong making me want to gag as it was smeared onto me by Keigo.

He pulled away showing just how much fear is in his eyes, "They wanted to sedate me. I panicked"

He panicked yet did all this. Something isn't quite right. He's too smart for this. Fuck... wait has he been playing me this whole time?