Till Death part 3

I sigh entering the house. I about flinch seeing my wife still up. What more seeing her sitting on the kitchen counter in a dress.

Her legs exposed I can see clan tattoos that are on her thighs barely peeking out. I can also see her shoulders decorated from the spaghetti strap top.

After mentally picking my jaw up off the fucking floor I hang up my jacket like it's nothing, "Dinner prepared?"

"We both know you ate with the guys" she was right.

"Why the dress?" I bite. I need to know now. I'm too curious as I approach trying to keep eyecontact

"I wanna start a fight" she smiled

"A fight?" I raise a brow infront of her, "you getting into trouble?"

"Maybe" she grabbed my chin before I slapped her hand away

Her eyes kept darting from mine to my lips. Is she gonna-? She pulled me in by my belt and I fucking melted against her lips.

Maybe dabi was right? Shit I could have had this sooner? Her hand weaved into my hair and her nails scratched lightly. If I wasn't a puddle of mush before I am now.

I didn't mean to groan but it slipped from my lips. She took advantage of it when her tongue joined the party briefly, leaving me wanting more.

I pull away only to catch her eyes. Her eyes aren't that color? Shit! I push away from her quickly.

"Who the fuck are you!?" I summon a feather from my coat raising it threateningly

The figure that was my wife turned to smoke before reforming into a man with purple hair that looked like clouds and green eyes, "No need to panic" he flicked his wrist and the feather suddenly turned into a snake.

I dropped it quickly with a glare until a familiar face popped up in the room laughing loudly, "Holy shit! You seriously fell for that!"

"Dabi you asshole!" I throw the potted plant from the coffee table at him but it phased through

"Sorry man, it was too good to pass up, I'm helping you" he wiped a tear

Helping me? I look around the room only to have a very sudden realization...I had already come home and went to bed, "Get the fuck out of my dreams!"

"You looked like you were having a good time" Dabi smirked, "I thought I could help you out if you both had some spice in your life"

"Wait, both?" I eye him suspiciously until it clicked, "Get the fuck out of her head too!"

"Aw but she sure looks to be enjoying herself" he smiled leaning on the sudden television to appear.

Dream me had her pinned against the wall and a knee between her thighs. The yukata was pulled down pooling at her elbows barely covering her. Those clan markings are there too. They must be real then. Dream me got a hand in the slit of the robe and grabbed her bare thigh pressing it to his hip.

Holy shit thats hot, but also weird since I'm watching myself in her dreams. I see Dabi staring at the screen and smack him upside the head, "Stop your gawking, that's my wife"

"So? You're watching too" he shrugged

"Im allowed to" I scoff

My attention is drawn back to the screen with sudden movement. She dropped us to the floor and straddled dream me.

I shut off the TV, "Stop manipulating her dreams" I clear my throat

"You sure about that?" Dabi scoffed, "You know she was having a nightmare before Z stepped in"