Just an Act

"How did you two meet?" The show host asked excitedly

"It was on the job. We both arrived at the scene and took out the villains who were trying to rob a bank" Hawks smiled looking at me

"It was thanks to his speed and skill we were able to" I gush

"We couldn't have done it without your brilliant plan"

I noticed his hand land on my thigh. The show wrapped up and I excused us back to the private dressing room.

"What was that?" I snap once the door was closed

"Calm down. I just touched your thigh"

He looked at himself in the mirror before messing with his hair.

"You know I don't like you touching me"

"Do you want this relationship to be believable? We need to show some PDA"

"I swear to God this has been the hardest 3 months of my life" I grab the chair sitting to play on my phone

"3 more and we can fake a break and never have to speak again"

A knock came before our manager came in closing the door behind them, "Hawks, you were perfect out there. (H/N) you need to get your attitude checked. You're lucky camera B didn't catch your scowl"

"Tell bird brains to keep his hands off then"

"You need the public displays of affection. That's what is driving your sales"

"Fine, hashtag couples goals. What do we do? Go rent a love hotel for 5 minutes during busy hours"

Hawks scoffed glaring at me, "5 Minutes"

"No, actually you're moving in together"

"What!?" The bird and I were in sync

"Are you kidding me? He can't move in with me, especially for 3 months!"

"You are moving in with him actually. And it's only for a week. Consider it a bonding experience. The public is going to hear that you had something bad happen, family member dies, betrayal, Villain found out your identity whatever the rumors end up being. Hawks and you are both taking a week off to 'Help you through this' to help you two through This"

"I don't want her in my house. I just had my carpets cleaned" Hawks remarked

"You two have a modeling shoot in the next building over in 10, this discussion is over and finalized" the manager left with no room for further argument.

"Fine, I'll be over at 5 tonight. Give me your address" I fix my lipstick shoving him slightly from hogging the mirror.

"Fine, I'll text it to you, key is in the fake plant next to the door" he rolled his eyes, "We need to fix this PDA issue though. It's not fair if I can't touch you at all in public"

"Fine, you can hold or kiss my hands"

"Anything else your highness?"

"Fine, you want PDA?"

I grab my lipstick applying a fresh coat. Hawks stood up straight looking confused but amused. Once satisfied I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his shirt collar to the side leaving a very obvious kiss mark on his neck. I smiled at how well it turned out and finished taking my fingers up his hair messing it up.

"What the hell!" He looked flustered.

I shrugged him off leaving the room to get to the modeling shoot.