Intel Mole part 2

"Can you stop?" He groaned

"If I'm gonna live here I don't want to owe you shit. So as long as I'm here I will do the cleaning and half the cooking.

"You don't gotta do that hoods"

"I do! And once I get a job I can pay you back once I get my own place"

His expression darkened instantly, "You're a villian, though not a well known or wanted one. What kinda job could you really get?"

"I could still work at a convenience store"

"Oh really? Gonna get a place on that measly salary?"

I couldn't help but stare at my feet. He was right. I just don't know what to do though.

"Calm down Hoods, you're fine to live here for a long as you need" I could see his boots as he approached me, "anyway I like having a little trophy wife at home" his fingers caught my chin to make me face him with a sly smirk.

I pulled my face away with a huff, "I am not your trophy wife Hawks. I'll get a job and get out"

"Whatever you want hoods" he shrugged

Living with him was frustrating. I lived in the spare and cleaned for my keep but he didn't want me to do anything. It's like he wants me to sit around and get fat and lazy.

"By the way, guess what I found left in the laundry" Hawks sang walking out of his room.

Blood rushed to my cheeks seeing him twirl my bra on his finger. I hurriedly snatched it from him, "Don't be a perv"

"Why so shy? You act like hiding it now means I won't see it. Trust me, I know you're (Cup Size) already"

"Idiot! Why do you have to be so embarrassing!"

He chuckled with a shrug.

I felt like a glorified maid. I cooked, cleaned, and did laundry. I was able to get a job at a convenience store in the area but Hawks won't let me pay rent or anything. Plus he insisted on escorting me to work and back every day. I was saving up for my own place but I forgot how little working a normal job paid.

"Wanna watch a movie? I rented a new one today"

I tossed my laundry into my room, "Sure I guess"

Hawks started everything up relaxing on the couch. I sat down on the other end wanting to keep a friendly distance.

"Nu-uh come closer. I promise I don't bite hard"

Feathers picked me up moving me next to him, "Hawks I was keeping a friendly distance"

"So in that case am I breaking the friend zone?"

"No you are just coming into my personal space"

"Im removing the space, particularly the space between girl and friend" his arm draped across my shoulders pulling me closer.

"Is this you trying to ask me out?"

"I don't know hoods. What do you think?"

"How can I ever tell, you flirt with whatever moves"

He huffed seeming upset, "Not true! I only flirt with you"

"I've seen the news. You flirt with fans all the time" I move his arm off of me.

"That's all for show kid. I only flirt for real with you. If you wanted I would stop competed for you"

"Liar" I get the movie set up