Yandere part 5

Keigo scares me. He terrifies me. I can't show a hint of that terror though.

I sigh into his chest as he snuggles closer. Cuddling has been my go to distraction. If I need to tell him no to something I offer to cuddle instead and be jumps at the opportunity. If he suggests I'm stressed i say I just need cuddles.

The only thing that doesn't seem to work with is food. Ever since that...disturbing, confession I have been determined to not eat and lose weight.

Keigo of course did not take this kindly. It resulted a lot of yelling that ended with me kissing him on the cheek and telling him I'm just not hungry. He would then drop it.

Now I feel like my life is on a count down. I need to leave before spring. This took time and patience though.

First, I needed to practice ditching the feather. It got easier. I made it a little game. Before Hawks got home I ditched the tracker and hid. When he found me I'd give him a hug and he would be overjoyed

Though this didn't give me all the results I wanted. The side effect I've noticed is I can't hide for too long. If I hide anywhere good and Hawks can't find me within the initial sweep it gives me...less than ideal results.

I cover my mouth hiding in the closet.

"I can hear you~" he sang out, "I know you're in this room. I can hear your heart beat"

I feel like I'm getting flashbacks to those weeks of being on the run from him. He gets...figity while searching for me. Its honestly scary.

I can see through one of the slots in the closet as Hawks look around the room. He is starting to shuffle his wings more. I've also noticed a new feather pattern growing in. What's more terrifying is how his eyes seem to almost glow in the pale light of the evening.

"You shouldn't tease me like this Dove, its not going to go well for you" he chuckled looking under the bed

I about screamed when his head snapped to look at the closet, "I think I found you~"

I gather every shread of courage I have as he opens the door to smile, "Yup, you found me"

"What's my prize" he cooed kneeling down infront of me

"Prize?" I take my chance to stand feeling less crowded

"Of course since I won"

"How about we get extra sweets tonight? Or i can do the dishes"

"No, I think I want you" he playfully growled picking me up walking toward the bed

Shit! "Cuddles?" I force the shakiness out of my voice

He hummed seeming to think about it, which is already a bad sign.

"No I have a better idea" he leaned back while holding my thighs, careful of the still healing injury and let us fall back onto the bed with me on top of him, "I want you to prove yourself"

Although his face is carefree as ever the look in his eyes shows how suspicious he is of me, "I noticed how much you suggest cuddling, you have been acting very oddly affectionate, I want you to prove it"

"How?" I gulp

"If you love me you should know" his hand settled on my hip letting his thumb pet my side

Prove my affection??? What the hell does that mean. How the fuck do I prove it?

I sigh and meet his piercing gaze when he speaks up, "So?"

I lean down running my fingers through his hair. Its silkier than I thought, then again he has some top of the line stuff here, "So?" I repeat back at him