red carpet

It has been 3 years since patrick and ellen have spoken to eachother. They tried to stay in contact after patrick had left the show but it was to difficult with all of their confusion with their feelings towards eachother.

PATRICKS POV:

I woke up this morning, had a shower, styled my hair, got changed into my fancy black suit and got into the limo. I'm on my way to a red carpet event for my new show 'devils'. The cast are all nice people but I miss the greys cast so much. One person especially. Ellen. the limo pulls up to the building and I instantly hear and see paparazzi gathered outside. I take a deep breath and get out of the car. I step forward and instantly get loads of flashes in my face from the cameras. Another car pulls up next to me and I hear the paparazzi going crazy over it. I turn around and that's when I see her. Shes here. Ellen is here. I cant help but stare at her in absolute awe. She looks so gorgeous. She is wearing a long green dress and her hair is curled. Then she turns around and sees me. We make eye contact for a few seconds before she starts making her way towards me. My heart is beating out of its chest. By now, nearly all of the paparazzi are going crazy taking pictures of us. I mean, it has been a while since we've seen eachother. We are both walking towards eachother slowly until eventually we are only a couple of feet apart. I smile at her and before I know it, she jumps into my embrace and shes hugging me tightly. I hug her back instantly and rest my chin on her head as she is snuggled into my chest. "I missed you" she said. There is now tears in my eyes "I missed you too. So much" I replied. We pulled back from the hug but only for a second because right after i pulled away she brought me back into her embrace and hugged me tightly again. "I'm not going anywhere el" I said softly with a small chuckle. She pulled back from the hug again and said "yeah, I'm just making sure" with a grin on her face. God I love her. I heard online a couple of months ago that her and chris got divorced. I wonder if shes heard about me and jill? We just stood there for a few seconds looking at eachother before I said "you look gorgeous by the way" she looked me in the eyes and then at my lips, and then the eyes again before she grabbed my neck unexpectedly and kissed me. I kissed her back immediately. I could hear all the camera shutters, gasps and screams of joy and shock in the background but in this moment I couldn't care less. Before the kiss got too heated we pulled away. "I cant believe you actually came" I said. "Well you did invite me" she said. We smiled brightly at eachother before I heald out my arm for her to wrap hers around and said "wanna go inside?" She nodded and we continued walking down the red carpet, stopping for a few pictures before making our way inside.we spent the rest of the evening talking about what's been going on with both of us for the past 3 years and both took my limo back to my place at the end of the night. This day turned out much better than I ever imagined. I'm so in love with her.

Ellen's pov:
I'm so in love with him

615 words