i missed you

WRITER'S POV:
Patrick has been away for 2 weeks for the Dempsey centre business trip. him and ellen have been dating for a year and ellen had been missing him like crazy. she had been acting, as her friends would put it, like a bitch. they were in a table read, going through the Script. it was season 3 so they had the whole Meredith, Derek and Finn love triangle going on. "You have to have a kissing scene" shonda said. "I am not kissing him again. Last time, he stuck his tongue down my fucking throat" ellen said, annoyed. "Ellen. You're an actotr Eventually, you're gonna have to kiss people other than your boyfriend" shonda said. "I dont mind kissing him. I mean, I'd rather not.. but I dont want his tongue in my mouth" she rolled her eyes. "It needed to look passionate, not like you wished it was someone else" shonda said. "That's exactly what it needs to look like. Meredith wants derek, not finn" she said. "Can you just do the scene?" Shonda said annoyed. "No" she refused.

ELLEN'S POV:
I'm being an ass. I know I am. I don't mean to. I'm just frustrated. I haven't got any sleep recently. I can't sleep without him. "I'm not doing it" I say. "Ellen, for God's sake will you just-" she said. "No" I interrupt her. "Maybe you should just do it baby" I hear from behind me. For the first time today a huge smile appears on my face. I turn around to face him. "Paddy" I get up and walk over to him. He puts his hands on my waist, pulling me close and kissing me passionately. When we pull away I hug him. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me back. "I missed you" i say. "We all missed you so much" sandra says dramatically. He chuckles. "What's up with you guys?" He asks. Neither of us have pulled away from the hug. "Its been terrible without you here" "shes been such a bitch" "thank god you're back" everyone says. He laughs. I finally pull away from him slowly. "Harsh" I say. "Its true" chandra says. He chuckles. "You arent supposed to be here for another five and a half hours" I say. "Not that shes been counting or anything" kate jokes. Everyone chuckles. "I missed you too much" he says. I smile and kiss him again. We walk over to the table and he sits next to me. He whispers something in my ear, making me giggle. "Ellen" shonda says. I look at her. "So.. will you do the scene?" She asks. "Yeah.. sure, whatever" i say. I hold Patrick's hand under the table. "You can never leave her here alone again" shonda says to patrick. "You're making me sound awful" I chuckle. "You were" sandra says. "I was the same.. the employees at the centre were actually the ones who suggested I came home early. They practically pushed me out of the door" he chuckles. I giggle. I look back at shonda. "I'll do the scene but I swear to god if he-" I say. "Its just a quick kiss. You'll be fine" shonda says. "Mmm" I say. The table read finally ends. We hold hands as we walk out of the building to the parking lot. Before we get into the car, he grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I stumble back into the side of the car. I moan as his hard body presses against mine. He thrusts his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fight. My hands rest on his waist as his run through my hair. We finally pull away unwillingly for air. "I've been wanting to do that for two weeks" he breathes. "Me too" I stand on my tip toes and kiss him again. He opens the car door for me. I get in and he gets in the drivers side. We hold hands as he drives us to his house. We get to his house and go inside. As soon as he closes the door, I kiss him hungrly, pushing him up against it. We pull eachothers shirts off, throwing them onto the floor. He turns us around so I'm against the wall instead. I wrap my legs around his waist and he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me up. "Upstairs baby" I whisper in his ear. I start sucking on his neck as he walks us upstairs to his room. We walk in the room and he gently lowers me down onto the bed, hovering over me. I kiss him passionately, pulling him closer to me. I reach down, pulling off his trousers and underwear. He kicks them the rest of the way off before I turn us over, me straddling him. I lean down, sucking on his neck. He runs his hands up and down my waist. I roll off of him, pulling off my pants and panties. He hovers over me. He kisses me hard. I put my hands on his ass as he slides into me, making me moan loudly into his mouth as he kisses me passionately. I run my hands up his back, digging my nails into his shoulders as he starts thrusting into me fast. I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts sucking on my neck. "Ohhh baby" I moan. "Fuck el" he bites my shoulder, groaning into it. My nails dig into his shoulder in pleasure. "Mmm" we both moan as we cum. He lifts his head from my shoulder, looking at me. We're both breathing heavily, trying to catch our breaths. I lean up to him, kissing him lovingly. He pulls out, kissing me back before laying next to me. We catch our breaths before I sit up slightly, resting my hand on his chest, looking at him. "You have hickeys on your neck. And claw Marks on your back" I chuckle. "You have a bite mark on your shoulder" he smirks. "You bit me?" My eyes go wide. "Want another one?" he bites my neck playfully. I giggle. "I'll give you one" I push him onto his back. I slowly lean over him, moving my face to his neck, kissing it before moving to his shoulder. I bite him, hard enough to leave a mark. He chuckles. I bite him playfully, going up his neck until I reach his face and kiss him on the lips. I giggle as I look at the mark. I move to his neck, biting it. I pull away and theres another mark. "Hey I only left one on you" he says. "I couldnt resist" I bite him again playfully on his jawline. "The last two weeks have been the longest of my life" he wraps his arms around me. "Same" I say. He kisses me on the lips. He pulls me into his embrace as I rest my head in his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist. "I havent slept in two weeks" he says. "Me either. I cant sleep without you" I snuggle further into him. "I love you" he wraps his arms tighter around me. "I love you too" I close my eyes. We finally have a good night's sleep for the first time in two weeks.

1291 words