are you back together?

Background info:
Derek died 5 years ago.. so people thought. He came back a week ago. He explained everything to everyone. It was hard to believe but he's alive.

Him and the kids have bonded loads. Meredith decides it's time to break up with nick. Derek thinks her and nick are serious so he doesn't want to get in the way of her happiness, which is why he hasn't told her how much he still loves her. They also never sold the dreamhouse and still live there.

(They're at the balcony thing in the hospital at the top of the stairs)

"Nick I'm sorry.. I just can't see you anymore" I say. "Meredith.. don't give up on us" he says. "We've been dating a month.. I was married for six years.. I can't give that up" I say.

"He was gone for five years" he says. "I know.. nick.. we've been on a few dates.. just please.. let me go.. I need this.. why won't you just-" I say.

"Because I think you could love me more than him" he says. "What?!" I exclaim. Everyone looks at us.

"Nick.. I want you to listen and I want you to listen hard.. derek is and always will be the love of my life.. he was gone for years.. I know that.. but I- I never lost my love for him.. and I also know that there's a very good chance he won't take me back and although that means we could be getting a.. divorce and that no longer makes him my husband I won't let you stand here, disrespect and doubt our love we once shared.." I walk away.

I turn back around. "I would also just like to put out there that when we fucked.. I was thinking about derek the entire time.. okay I'm going.. you can throw Derek's shirt that you're wearing away.. I dont want anything you've laid your hands on.. me not included Because I plan to forget I ever let you touch me with your grubby hands and your extremely small penis" I walk downstairs, slamming the door behind me as I leave the hospital, leaving everyone shocked.

I get in my car. I drive home to my kids. I see derek In the living room talking to zola. I let out a breath, smiling small. "Hi" I walk over, standing In the doorway. "Hi" he says.

"What are you two talking about?" I smile. "You" Zola says. "What about me?" I ask. "Yo-" she says. "Nothing important.. how was work?" Derek asks. "Um.. interesting" I say. "How's.. Nick?" He asks. "..good" I say. "Good" he says.

"I'm gonna.. I'm going to bed.. are you staying again?" I ask. "If that's okay?" He asks. "Of course it is.. its your house remember" I giggle. "If I remember correctly.. I built it for you" he says. I smile.

"Goodnight zozo" I walk over to her, kissing her forehead. "Night" she smiles. "Night derek" I look into his eyes. "Goodnight" he says. I walk to the bedroom. I get changed into my nightie and fall asleep within minutes.

"Meredith" I hear derek whisper as he gently shakes me awake. I open my eyes slowly. "Mm? Are the kids okay?" I sit up. "They're fine.. they're asleep" he says. "Oh.. what-" I say. "I love you" he says. "What?" I whisper.

"I love you meredith.. for the past five years the only thing I've been able to think of Is you.. and the kids but mostly you" he says. "Why-" I whisper. "Bailey.. told me what you said to nick today at work.. I didn't know you still felt that way about me" he says.

"I didn't.. know you did" I whisper. "I love you.. I've said it three times now so if you don't say it back it'll really deflate my ego and-" he says. I grab his face, kissing him deeply.

"I love you so much" I say as I pull away slowly. He puts his hand on my back, pulling me close. He kisses me again. "So um.. she told you everything?" I look down nervously. "All about your sex fantasies of me" he smirks. My face goes red.

He chuckles softly, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "He really was nothing compared to you" I whisper. "Oh baby.. I know" he smirks, rolling ontop of me. He kisses me passionately. I giggle against his lips. "I missed your huge ego" I say. "I bet you also missed my huge-"

-------

Its the morning after. "Mom!" Zola knocks on the bedroom door. I sit up quickly. "Derek" I whisper. He sits up. "Mm?" He groans. I hold the covers over me. Zola walks in. Her jaw drops. "That" I whisper.

"Ew.. you two did sex" she says. "We didn't.. do sex" I grab Derek's shirt, putting it on and buttoning it up quickly. Derek's laughing. I hit him. "Sorry" he chuckles.

"Are you two back together?" Her eyes light up. I look at him. Ellis and Bailey run into the room. "Wonderful" I say sarcastically. "Are you two naked?" Bailey makes a face. "Ewwwww" ellis says.

"Okay out.. all of you out" I stand up, Derek's shirt covering me as I walk over to them. "They want us to leave so they can have sex again" zola says. Derek laughs.

"What's sex?" Bailey and ellis ask. Zola and derek are both now in hysterics. "Its when-" zola says. "No!" I interrupt her.

"Amelia!" I yell. She walks over. "What are you- oh wow" she chuckles. "Can you make the kids breakfast?" I ask. "Sure.. you probably have some other things to.. do" she smirks. "Kitchen.. now" I say.

The kids giggle, running to the kitchen. She laughs, following them. I walk over to derek. "Thanks for the help" I say sarcastically.

I get into bed. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as I wrap mine around his waist, resting my head on his chest. He chuckles softly.

"Its not funny.. what do we tell them?" I say. "You want to get back together, right?" He asks. "Of course I do" I whisper. "Let's get married" he says. "We are married" I say.

"Mer" he says. "Really?" I ask. "Not right away.. we only just got back together but.. how would you feel if we did?" He asks. "Thatd be good" I smile. "Good" he smiles.

1038 words

This is inspired by the fact that I just saw a mernick scene, got angry and wanted to punch a wall.. so I wrote and insulted nick instead😀

This is very poorly written but I wanted to write something where mer insults nick to make me feel better PAHAHA

ALSO IM THINKING ABOUT REWRITING MY MERDER MURDER MYSTERY STORY COZ IT GOT DELETED BY ACCIDENT.. I'LL UPDATE YOU IF I DO!!!!