gf vs sister fights

Amelia and me have been best friends since we were kids. Me and derek have been dating 3 years. I'm 19, dereks 22 and amelias 20. Amelia and derek share an apartment that their parents bought for them. It's a big place.

Me and amelia are In a fight right now. I drive to their apartment. Derek's been out of town for a few weeks so I haven't seen him. I knock on the door.

"Why are you here?" Amelia opens the door. "To see- hi" I smile as Derek walks over to us. "Hi" derek holds my hand, pulling me inside. "I missed you" I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you" he wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses me passionately.

"Like you haven't been speaking on the phone every day" amelia rolls her eyes. We pull away slowly. "Jealous?" I say. "Of you dating my brother? Not really.. no" she says sarcastically.

"I heard about you and owen breaking up.. I'm so sorry about that.. I mean, its not like I warned you he was gonna cheat or anything.. you could've never known" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "You're a bitch" amelia says. "Me? I'm the bitch?" I chuckle.

"Why the hell did you think I would believe you.. when you told me my boyfriend would cheat.. because you had a feeling?" She chuckles. "He was an ass.. you were just too obsessed with him to see it" I say.

"You're telling me" she scoffs, signaling to derek. "Don't bring me into this" Derek says. "I knew it.. you've always had a problem with mine and Derek's relationship" I say.

"Anyone.. you could've picked anyone and of course, you picked my brother" she says. "You dated my ex boyfriend!" I say. "After you started dating my brother" she says. "I knew you did that because of derek!" I say.

"Why do you even care?" She says. "Because he- I dated him first" I say. "And now you're dating derek soo.. what's the problem?" She says. "There Is no problem.. I dont give a shit if you dated finn.. who by the way, also cheated on you!" I say. She gasps. "With cristina!" I say. She gasps. "You know I hate that bitch!" She says. "Oh I know" I chuckle.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" She says. "I didn't want to hurt you.. but now.." I laugh. "Merrr" Derek whines. "Sorry" I say to him. He holds my hand. We walk towards his room.

"Riggs slept with teddy 2 hours after he broke up with you" I say. "Meredith was a virgin the first time you slept with her" amelia says. Derek turns around. "You fucking bitch" I say.

"You were?" Derek says. "No.. yes.. maybe" I say. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. "Embarrassing" I mumble. "No it isn't.." he says.

"Amelia was the one who broke your TV 2 months ago.. a bird didn't fly through your bedroom window.. she was playing with the xbox in your room and she got angry and threw the control at your tv" I say. "Bitch!" Amelia says. "I fucking knew it.. you're paying for that" Derek says.

"Meredith broke your old phone.. she dropped it whilst she was playing subway surfers and then blamed it on your five year old niece" amelia says. I gasp. "Meredith" Derek says. "I'm sorry" I say. "Its okay" he rolls his eyes. He kisses me softly.

"What?! She doesn't have to pay for a new phone!?" Amelia exclaims. "I give him sex.." I smirk. "Disgusting" amelia mumbles. I grin. "Good sex too.. mind-blowing even.. I mean his di-" I smirk.

"Meredith grey" Derek interrupts. "That's my sister" he says. "So you don't want every single detail?" I raise my brow. "You're a bitch" amelia says. "Cow" I say. "Slut" she says. "Whore" I say.

"Ughhhh" Derek pulls me into his room. I close the door. "I'm sorry baby.. I'm here to see you.. not argue, I know" I kiss him softly. "I missed you.. I want to spend time with you" he says. "Me too" I kiss him.

"Why didn't you tell me.. that you were a virgin?" He asks. "I didn't want you to think I was- I dunno" I say. "So.. I'm the only guy you've slept with?" He grins. "You like that?" I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Mm" he grins, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you" I kiss him. "I love you" he kisses me, more passionately. He pushes me up against the wall. I moan as our tongues fight. "Go and get a condom" he whispers in my ear. I bite my lip, nodding. "Quickly" he kisses me.

I walk out of the room, going to the cookie jar, where they keep them. Theres none in there. I groan. I walk into amelias room.

"Where are they?" I ask. "What?" She says innocently. "I swear to god amelia" I say. "I don't know what you're talking about" she rolls her eyes.

"Derek!" I shout him. He walks into the room. "What?" He says. "She took them" I say. "Amelia" he says. "Nuhuh" she shakes her head "not until she apologises" she says. "Over my dead body" I say. "Mer" he whines. "No" I say. "Amelia I swear to god" Derek says.

"Just tell her to apologise" she says. "You know what? That's fine.. we don't need them.." I say. "What?" He whines. "We'll just have to do other stuff" I smirk, holding his hand and pulling him out of the room.

----------

"Ohhh yesss!! Fucckkk!" I cry out in pleasure as he thrusts his tongue in and out of my tight entrance. "Ohhh derekkk! There! fucckk!!" I moan. "Can you keep it down!" Amelia bangs on the wall.

My back arches and I grab the sheets underneath me, my legs trembling around his neck and I let out a loud cry of pleasure as I cum. He licks me clean before climbing up my body, kissing my sweaty chest.

"You want some water?" He kisses my lips softly. I finally catch my breath. "I forgot my phone in the living room anyway.." I say. He kisses me before rolling off of me. I put on my panties and one of Derek's shirts which is baggy on me. He puts on his pyjama bottoms.

We go into the living room. "Are you two done? One of the neighbours literally knocked on the door to tell you to keep it down" amelia says. Me and derek look at eachother. We grin.

"Is she staying here tonight?" Amelia asks. "She is" I say, rolling my eyes. I grab my phone and derek passes me some water. "Great" she rolls her eyes.

"Oooh baby can we get a pizza?" I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Sure" he puts his hands on my waist. "Pepperoni" I grin. "Okay" he kisses me softly. He orders it.

We get in bed with the pizza, cuddled up together as we eat it. Its 1am now. The bedroom door opens. Amelia walks in. I look at her. I look at derek. He smiles.

I move the pizza box slightly over to her. She grabs a slice, eating it. "I'm sorry for not believing you" she mumbles. "I'm sorry too" I say.

She climbs under the covers next to me. "Seriously?" Derek looks at her. "Go away then" she says. "Its my bed" he says. "I wanna talk to meredith" she says. "She's my girlfriend" he says. "My best friend" she says. I giggle. We eat the rest of the pizza.

1271 words