divorce

"Mom!" Amy stumbles through the doors. Me and patrick look at eachother before standing up and walking over to her. We're in a table read at work. Amy is mine and Patrick's 13 year old daughter. "Hiiii" she slurs. "Are you drunk?" I put my hands on her shoulders, holding her up straight. "No" she laughs. "For fucks sake" I say. "How did you get here?" Patrick asks. "Drove" she chuckles. "You drove under the influence? You're not even- you're underage.. Are you- god!" I groan, frustrated. "I'm sorry" she tears up. Shes so drunk. "Sit down" I say. She tries to sit in a seat behind her but falls off of it. She starts laughing. "Oh my god" I mutter under my breath. Patrick holds her hands, pulling her up. "Shonda can we-" I turn around to shonda. "Yeah go you can have the rest of the day off if you need.. both of you" she says. "Thanks" we both say. "Come on" patrick says. "Nope" she crosses her arms. "We're going to the trailer" he says. "I dont want to" she refuses. He tries to gently pull her out of the room but she pulls back. He looks at me frustrated. She screams as he picks her up bridal style, walking her out of the room. "Careful" I put my hand on her head quickly so she doesnt hit It on the door frame as he walks out. We walk to our trailer.

He puts her down on the couch. I get her a bottle of water, passing it to her. "Drink" I say. She drinks it. I hold Patrick's hand, pulling him into the kitchen. "What Do we do?" I say. "This isnt like her" he says. Amy has never done anything like this before. "Do you think something happened at school? Or something" I say. "Shall we ask?" He says. "After she sobers up" I say. We wait it out with her until she finally sobers up. "Honey what were you thinking?" I say. "I'm sorry mom" she says. She looks guilty. "I'm sorry for Interrupting the table read" she says. "What happened sweetie? This Isnt like you" patrick says. "I was sad and I just- I'm sorry i.. I went in the fridge and there was wine so I just-" she says. "What were you sad about?" I ask. She tears up. "What honey?" I wipe her tears with my thumbs. "I don't want you two to divorce" she says. Me and patrick look at eachother. We look back at her. "What?" We both say. "Why would you think we're getting divorced?" I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear. "I heard you two arguing yesterday and you said to kate after on the phone that you wanted a divorce" she looks at me. I look at patrick. "What?" He looks at me. "I didnt mean it.. I was annoyed and.. it just came out.. i would never divorce you.." I say. "You told kate you wanted to divorce me?" He says. He looks at amy quickly. He stands up, holding my hand and pulling me into the bedroom with him. Amy can probably still hear us. The trailer has very thin walls. "You said that you wanted a divorce?" He says. "I didnt mean it" I say. "You said it infront of our kid" he says annoyed. "I didnt know she was there" I say. "How could you even say that?" He says. "I was annoyed at you" I say. "Have you actually?" He asks. "Actually what?" I ask. "Considered divorcing me" he says. "No.. not seriously" I say. "Not seriously?" He says. "Patrick we're fighting all the time... I have wondered if maybe.." I say. "What?" He says. "We would be.." I stop. "Happier without eachother" he says. "Yeah" I whisper. "Maybe we should.. take a break" he says. "We're married.. we have a daughter we can't just-" I say. "I'll sleep in the guest room for a while" he says. "...Okay" I say.

THE NEXT DAY:
I wake up in bed by myself. Patrick slept in the guest bedroom last night. I could hardly sleep last night. I miss him already but hes right, maybe we would be better off without eachother. I get changed and go down to the kitchen. Hes in there. I smile at him. "I dropped amy off at school" he says. I nod. We dont have work today. Its gonna be a long day. I go to the fridge, opening it. "Damn it patrick you forgot to give amy her lunch" I say. "Fuck" he says. I close the fridge door. "I remind you every night to give it to her in the morning" I say. "Well you didnt last night, did you?!" He snaps. "Because you slept in the guest room!" I shout. "Because you said you wanted to divorce me!" He shouts. "You said that we're better off without eachother!" I shout. "Well dont you think that? Isnt that why you want a divorce?!" He yells. "I dont want a fucking divorce! Why the hell would I divorce you?! I fucking love you, you stupid bastard!!" I shout. "Well I fucking love you too you bitch!" He shouts. "So fucking kiss me then you prick!!" I shout. He walks towards me quickly, grabbing my waist, forcefully pulling me close to him and kissing me hard. I moan as our tongues fight passionately. we stumble back and magnets fall off of the fridge as he pushes me up against it. I moan as his hard body presses against mine. We pull apart from the kiss as I rip open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere. I push it off of his shoulders. I tighten my legs around his waist so I dont fall as he let's go of my legs, grabbing the bottom of my shirt and pulling It over my head, throwing it onto the floor. He lowers me to the floor. He crouches down infront of me, pulling down my leggings and panties as I pull off my bra. He stands back up. I bend down, pulling Down his bottoms and boxers. He steps out of them. I stand back up. We make eye contact. I moan as he kisses me hungrly, pushing me up against the fridge again. More magnets fall to the floor. He picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. We pull our lips apart finally. He gives me no warning before thrusting into me. I let out a loud moan as he fills me up. My nails scrape down his back and my head falls back as he starts thrusting in and out of me fast. His forehead rests on my shoulder and his grip on my legs get tighter as he slams in and out of me. "Ohhhhh goddddd" I moan as I feel myself getting closer. "Fucckk harder!" I gasp. The fridge starts banging against the wall as he starts thrusting into me harder. "Yesssss fucccckkkkk!! Ohhhhhhhh!! Yessssss paddddyyyy! Ohhhh!" I cry out in pleasure, my nails digging into his back and my face falling into his shoulder. I bite his shoulder, moaning loudly into it, my fluids coating his thick cock as I cum violently. "Shittttt! fuccckkkk! Mm!" He groans deeply as he releases, spilling his cum deep inside of me.

We both finally catch our breaths. We lift our heads up from eachothers shoulder, looking at eachother. He pulls out of me. I wrap my legs around his waist. He wraps his arms loosely around my waist, holding me up.  "I missed you last night" I say. "I missed you too" he says. We both laugh. "We're not better off without eachother.. we both just love arguing" I giggle. "Its a turn on" he smirks. "It is" I smirk. "You're sleeping with me tonight" I say. "Just Try and keep me away" he says. I grin. "You know I would never divorce you right?" I say "I was seriously just mad.. you know I say stupid things in the heat of the moment.. you bastard" I chuckle at the last part he laughs. "I know.. bitch" he smirks, chuckling.

"I love you so much" I kiss him softly. "I love you more" he kisses me again, more passionately. "What do we do about amy?" I ask. "Do we ground her or?" He says. "I dont know.. I mean, I get it.. drinking her feelings.. she-" I say. "Must've got it off of you" we both say at the same time. "Me?!" We both say. We laugh. "We need to tell her we're not separating" I say. "It probably didnt help that she saw me coming out of the guest room this morning" he says. "We'll tell her after school" he says. He kisses me softly. He puts me down. I gasp as my legs feel weak. He puts his hands on my waist, holding me up. I look at him, putting my hands on his shoulders to hold myself up. "I think you literally rearranged my insides" I say. He laughs. He picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist.

He carries me over to the kitchen island, putting me down. I kiss him softly. He deepens the kiss as he brings his hands up to my legs, massaging my thighs. I moan. "You have amazing hands" I wrap my arms around his neck, looking at him. "You have amazing legs" he smirks. I giggle. I kiss him again. "Feel better?" He asks. "Mm" I nod. I hop down from the counter. "Thankyou" I stand on my tiptoes, pecking him on the lips. I smile against his lips as he puts his hands on the back of my head, deepening the kiss. We pull away. We smile.

We both put our clothes back on. He walks over to me. "I'm sorry about yesterday" he says. I look at him shocked. He never apologises after arguments. "I am" he strokes my cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry too" I say. I wrap my arms tightly around his waist, my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me back. We finally pull away.

AFTER WORK:
we pick amy up from school and drive home. "Honey we need to talk to you" I say as we walk through the front door. "Oh my god you're getting divorced arent you?" She says. She walks over and sits on the couch. We walk over to her. We sit on the coffee table Infront of her. "No.. we're not" I say. "Separated?" She asks. "No" patrick says. "We're not breaking up" I say. "Good..Why not?" She asks. "Because we.. love eachother" I say. "You do?" She says. Me and patrick look at eachother. "You really think we dont love eachother?" Patrick asks. "You never kiss.. you're always fighting" she says. "We always kiss.. we make up" I say. "I never see you guys makeup" she says. "You probably dont want to" Patrick says. I hit him on the arm. "eww.. not what I meant" she makes a face. we laugh. "listen.. I promise you we're not divorcing.. ever" I say. "but dad slept in the guest room last night" she says. "well we were just.. seeing if we were.. better off separated" Patrick says. "yeah.. and it didn't last very long" I say. "you made up?" she says. "why do you think I'm limping" I giggle. Patrick smirks at me. "eww god" she makes a face. "well why did you say that to kate then?" she says. I sigh. "you weren't meant to hear that.. I was angry at your dad and.. I really didn't mean it.. I wasn't saying it seriously" I say. "so you guys are really fine?" she asks. "yes" we both smile. "good" she smiles. she hugs us both. we smile, hugging her back. we both pull away from the hug, standing up. "oh and honey.. if you ever drink my wine again you will be grounded for the rest of your life" I smile, walking away. "paddy" I say, turning back around. "mm?" he says. I smile. he stands up, walking over to me. "what?" he smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "wanna read lines with me?" I ask. "what scene?" he asks. "the shower scene for tomorrow" I say. "the shower scene doesn't have any lines" he says. I grin. "oh okay" he smirks. I giggle. " you're so stupid" I laugh. "you're stupid" he says. "shut up" I say. "you shut up" he says. "both of you shut up" amy says. "you shut up" we both say to her. "god" I roll my eyes sarcastically. "unbelievable isn't she" Patrick rolls his eyes. "mm" I scoff. she laughs. "come on honey" I laugh, holding his hand. we both walk upstairs laughing.

2161 words