i want a baby

Tal runs into the table read room, patrick walking in after. "Ellen!" She runs over to me. "Hey tal" I smile, picking her up. She sits on my lap. "What part of.. we're late so let's sneak into the table read do you not understand?" Patrick whispers. He sits next to me. She grins. I giggle.

"Patrick this is the third time you've been late.. this week" shonda says. "I'm sorry.. she wouldn't wake up.. then she wouldn't get ready.. and then-" he says. "Not an excuse" she says.

"Hes a single dad give him a break" I cut in. "Maybe you should help then" she says. "I do on the days I stay over at his house.. he doesn't need help anyway.. the reason he was late today is because his car broke down.. he didn't have his actual car because Jill's using it so he had to use his old one" I say.

"Just don't let it happen again" she says. The table read continues. He smiles at me thankfully. I smile. He kisses me softly. "You have car oil all over you" I chuckle softly, looking at his hands. "I had to fix it myself" he says.

"Damn it.. I wish I could've seen that" I say. "Had to take my shirt off and everything so it wouldn't get dirty" he smirks. "Tease" I whisper. He grins. I chuckle softly.

"And you.. were you not being a good girl for daddy this morning?" I look at tallula. She looks down. "I was" she pouts. "Really?" I raise my brow. She shakes her head.

"Why not?" I ask. "He wouldn't let me call you last night" she says, folding her arms over her chest. "What time?" I ask. She shrugs. I look at him.

"She woke up at 3am and wanted you.. I didn't want to wake you" he says. "Oh.. I wouldn't have been awake that time anyway sweetie" I kiss her head. She pouts.

"Well you know.. I'm sleeping at your house today.. if you're good you can have a sleepover with us in our room" I say. She nods enthusiastically.

"But only if you're good and be nice to daddy" I say. "Whyyy?" She whines. I chuckle. "Because he's your daddy" I say. "I don't want to be good" she scrunched her nose.

"You know.. I love your daddy, right?" I whisper. "Mm" she nods. "So if you're mean to him then I'll be upset because I don't like it when people are mean to my boyfriend" I say. "Fine.. I'll be nice" she says. "Good" I chuckle softly.

She holds her arms out to him. He takes her. She sits on his lap, cuddling Into him. "Oh you're being nice now?" He strokes her hair. "Mm" she nods. I smile at her. I look at him. He smiles, running his fingers through her hair. My heart melts.

------

Work ends so he drives us to his house. "Paddy.." I look at him. We're sat in bed. Tallulas sat at the end of the bed, watching TV. "Mm?" He looks at me.

"Do you want more kids?" I whisper. "What?" He says. "I want a baby" I whisper. My heart is pounding in my chest. "Now?" He asks. "I think it normally takes nine months" I joke. He chuckles softly.

"You want a baby?" He whispers. "Only if you do.. if you don't want any more that's okay.. you can say no.. tals more than enough for me.. I love her like my own daughter but.." I say.

I stop when he leans closer to me. He kisses me deeply. I put my hand on his cheek, kissing him back. "It won't be a dealbreaked if you say no.. I love you" I whisper. "Let's do it" he says. "Really?" I whisper. He nods.

"I'd love to have a baby with you" he says. "Right now?" I giggle. "You think we can kick her out?" He teases. I giggle, hitting him playfully. "We could.. sneak to the bathroom" I whisper. "Romantic" he says sarcastically. I giggle. "Let's go" he smirks. I grin.

"We'll be right back tal.. do you want something to eat?" I ask, getting up. Patrick holds my hand, pulling me towards the door. "No thankyou" she says. We walk to the bathroom.

"Quickly" I giggle, undoing his trousers. "That won't be a problem" he smirks, looking me up and down. I giggle. I pull up my skirt and pull down my panties before jumping onto the counter. I pull his dick out of his boxers.

I stroke him up and down. He groans. I speed up my movements. I can tell he's about to cum so I stop, positioning his tip at my entrance. I bite my lip as he slides into me. He instantly starts thrusting in and out of me fast. I let out quiet moans.

I kiss him passionately. He groans into my mouth as his cum spills into me. He pulls out. I go to jump down from the counter but he stops me. "No" he says. "Wha- you don't have to.." I say as he kneels infront of me.

He starts licking my clit. "Oh okay if you insist" I grin, closing my eyes, biting my lip. He eats me out until I cum. We sort ourselves out before going back to the bedroom.

We look at eachother. "Our baby would be so cute" he says. "I hope it had your hair" I grin. He chuckles softly. "And your eyes" he kisses me softly. "I hope I get pregnant" I whisper. "Me too" he smiles.

We sit next to eachother in bed. Tallula crawls over, laying between us. "You sleepy?" He tickles her stomach playfully, making her giggle. "Mm" she nods.

"Where did you go?" She asks. "Um.. he wanted something to.. eat" I say. He chuckles. "Go to sleep t" I kiss her cheek. She wraps her arms around Patrick's neck, snuggling into him.

"Ellen cuddles too" she says. I wrap my arm around her and patrick, kissing the back of her head. She falls asleep.

"I love you paddy" I whisper as I'm about to fall asleep. "I love you too baby" he entwines our fingers. I fall asleep.

1043 words

I have no idea what this is but read it anyway ig😀

Guys literally nobody asked but storytime.. 

Okay yesterday I realised I have an ear infection and when I woke up this morning it's like 10 times worse and hurts really bad.

I asked my mum for the day off school but she said no and I started 'crying' (they should fucking hire me to act on greys🙄)

Anyway so I'm fucking hiding in the bathroom so she can't make me get my uniform on and she rang the school and told them that I had a doctors appointment and that I'll be in later (she lied)

But I am literally not going to school today Idc but she's gonna fucking kill me when I get out of the bathroom (not literally.. I think)

Also she rang my dad and he was shouting at me over the phone I'm gonna cry PAHAH I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT

(I'm literally sat on the floor writing wattpad, so if I post loads of times today you know why and If I don't.. idk you should probably call the police or something because I will be dead)

END OF STORYTIME.. 😭😭