valentines sex

I bite my lip, my head falling back in pleasure as he pounds into me. I reach up, grabbing onto his hair.

"Ow Ow ow" he chuckles as I pull him down to me. He pushes his face into my shoulder as I pull on his hair. We laugh between our moans.

"Faster" I say. "I can't do it if you're pinning my face down" he bites my shoulder playfully. I giggle, letting go of him. He chuckles.

I put my hands on his waist. "Let me ontop" I say. He flips us over. He sits up, resting against the headboard with his hands on my waist as I grind against him.

I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him. He sits up more as our tongues fight. I moan quietly against his lips, trying my hardest to win as our tongues battle.

He eventually gives up and let's my tongue explore his mouth. He runs his hands down to my ass.

"You have such a cute butt" he mumbles against my lips, pinching it. I squeal against his lips in shock. We both laugh, pulling away from eachother.

I wrap my arms loosely around his neck to help me as I move myself up and down. He runs his hands up to my waist to help me.

"Wait" I say as I see he's about to flip us over. I reach over, grabbing a hairbobble. He chuckles. I tie up my hair. "I don't want it to be all messed up" I say, tying it up.

"You couldn't have just done it before we started?" He asks. "I wasn't exactly thinking about that whilst you were ripping my clothes off" I smirk. He chuckles.

He puts his hand on my back so I don't fall as he flips us over. I let out a deep moan as he starts pounding into me.

My nails dig into his back and I wrap my legs loosely around him. My back arches and my head falls back.

He kisses just next to my lip, my cheek and then down my neck as I close my eyes and bite my lip. I grab onto his hair. He keeps thrusting in and out of me.

I bite my lip harder as he takes my nipple in his mouth. I let out a moan as he speeds up his movements. My nails scrape down his back.

He kisses the side of my head, taking my earlobe in his mouth. I moan, gently biting into his jawline, unable to control my movements as I cum.

He speeds up his movements. He groans, resting his forehead against mine. I run my hands up and down his back gently. His lips brush against mine and he groans quietly as his cum spills into me.

He rolls off of me. We both pant out of breath, pulling the covers over ourselves. I smile, biting my lip.

He strokes my cheek gently with his thumb, kissing the other softly. "Best valentines day ever" he whispers. "I have to admit, this did make me like the day a lot more" I say. He smiles.

"I got you something" he says. "No, derek! I told you-" I say. "Shut up and just listen" he says. I roll my eyes.

I hold the covers around me as we sit up. He reaches and passes me a bag. I furrow my brows as I pull out a head ct. "That's yours.. tomorrow" he points at a massive tumor.

My eyes light up. "You got me a tumor?" I look at him. He smiles. I kiss him a bunch of times, hugging him tight. "Thankyou" I say. He chuckles softly. "You're welcome" he says.

"And I didn't get you anything" I say, kinda mad at myself. "Don't worry.. I knew how selfish you were since the first time I slept with you" he says. I gasp. He grins.

"You're an asshole" I say. He laughs. I giggle. "Come on, we should probably see our daughter now" he says. "Five more minutes" I put my hand on his jaw. "Lexie is gonna kill us" he starts kissing me.

We finally manage to pull our lips away from eachother and get dressed, going downstairs.

"Hi my baby!" I smile, taking zola from lexie. She wraps her arms around my neck. We sit on the couch with her. Lexie leaves.

"Did you miss us?" Derek rubs her back gently. She smiles, wrapping her arms around his stomach, hugging him. I smile. He kisses her head.

She pulls away from him. "She's perfect" I grin, looking at her as she just stares at me. She tugs on a pice of my hair. I giggle.

He smiles, watching me. I grin, looking into his eyes. I kiss him softly. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you too" he whispers.