"feel you up" pt2

A WEEK LATER:
I walk into the trailer. I think Patrick stayed here last night so I walk into his room. Hes laid in bed asleep. I smile, walking over to him. I lay next to him in bed, wrapping my arm loosely around him. I snuggle my face into his chest. I fall asleep.

PATRICKS POV:
I wake up, opening my eyes slowly. I smile when I look next to me and see ellen asleep, cuddled into me. "El" I whisper. She snuggles further into my chest. I smile. "Ellen" I run my fingers through her hair. "Mm" she moans into my chest, pulling away and opening her eyes. "Hi" I smile. "Hi" she smiles back. I kiss her softly on the lips. "I missed you last night" I say. "I missed you too" she cuddles more into me. "Sleeping with you is so much better than.. not sleeping with you" I say. She chuckles. "We should probably get up" I say. "Not yet" she kisses me. "Okay" I smile. I kiss her again passionately. She pulls away giggling. "Your morning breath is so bad" she laughs. I gasp jokingly. I wrap my arms around her, turning us over and hovering over her. "Are you sure coz I could just-" i blow air in her face. "No no" she squeals. She wriggles underneath me, giggling. I laugh, stopping. She smiles, looking at me. I kiss her. "Go and brush your teeth" she laughs. "You're so mean" I say. She chuckles. I stand up and get ready.

ELLEN'S POV:
"I've got a scene to film.. I'll see you after yeah?" Patrick says as we walk hand in hand onto set. "Yeah" I smile. He kisses me quickly before walking away. I walk over to the snack table. I get a bottle of water, taking a sip. I put my hand in my pocket. Crap. I forgot my phone at the trailer. I start walking down the hallway to the trailer when someone pulls me into a supply closet. I gasp before they kiss me. It's dark so I cant see. I push them away forcefully. I hear things falling off the shelves onto the floor as they fall into the shelves. I turn on the light. "What the fuck?!" I shout. I open the closet door. "Not so fast sweetheart" he pulls me back into the closet. "Isaiah get the fuck off of me" I warn. He tries to put his hands on my waist. I elbow him hard in the stomach. He let's go of me, wincing in pain. I rush out of the closet back to set.

I see patrick is getting his hair done before his scene. I walk over to him. "Can you give us a minute please?" I say to the person doing his hair. She nods, walking away. "Are you okay?" He puts his hands on my waist, looking at me. A tear rolls down my cheek. "What? What's wrong?" He says. I hug him. He hugs me back tightly. I pull away slightly, looking at him, keeping my hands on his waist. He runs his fingers through my hair. "I was walking back to the trailer to get my phone and someone pulled me into a supply closet and kissed me. I pushed them away and turned the light on and it was Isaiah. I tried to leave but he pulled me back and tried to pull me closer to him. I hit him and left" I say tearfully. "What?" He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I sniffle, another tear rolling down my cheek. "I'm gonna kill him" he starts walking away. I follow him. "Maybe we should just tell shonda" I try to catch up to him. "She wont do anything.. I'm going to kill him" he says. "Paddy I dont want you to get in trouble" I say. "I dont care. Where is he?" He asks. "I- he might still be in the supply closet.. I hit him pretty hard" I say. We walk to the supply closet. Hes still there, leaning against the wall, holding his stomach where I hit him. He sees patrick and looks scared. "Oh what the hell did you do?" Patrick walks over to him. "Nothing.. shes lying" he says. "Oh sorry my mistake" patrick says sarcastically. Isaiah smiles before patrick turns back around to him, punching him hard in the face. I gasp. "Listen.. I dont think you understood me the first time.." he picks Isaiah up, pushing him against the wall forcefully by the collar of his top "if you ever go anywhere near her again.. I will kill you.. and I mean it" he says between gritted teeth. Isaiah smiles. I can see Patrick getting more and more angry. He punches him again in the face. I walk out of the closet. I don't want to watch. I lean against the wall in the hallway, tears running down my cheeks.

A few minutes later patrick comes back out of the closet. I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him tight. He wraps his arms around me. I snuggle my face into his chest, crying into it. "Paddy I'm scared.. I cant work with him" I pull away, looking at him. "Its okay.. we'll talk to shonda okay? If she doesn't fire him then we can figure something out okay? You dont have to work with him" he holds my face in his hands, looking into my eyes. He wipes my tears with his thumbs. "Okay" I whisper. "Let's go back to the trailer" he says. "But your scene-" I say. "I dont care about my scene I'm staying with you okay?" He says. "Okay" I say. He kisses me softly on the lips. We walk back to our trailer.