bushes

(Ellen and patrick have slept together twice but aren't dating.. they're just friends but got drunk and stupid a couple of times..)

"No I- I-" I laugh hysterically. Me and kate are walking through the park, drunk on our way to my house. "Ellen!" I hear. I look around.

I see patrick sat infront of a netball court, leaning against the gate on the floor. "Is that patrick?" Kate asks. "Oh my god" I giggle. We walk over to him.

"Hi paddy" I walk infront of him, sitting down, straddling his thighs. He chuckles. "You're drunk" he says. "No" I giggle. "Oh.. no?" He shakes his head. I shake my head, grinning.

"You look hot" he smirks, putting his hands on my bare thighs. I'm wearing a very short party dress. I grin.

"Kate walks- walk- walsh" kate slurs to one of Patrick's friends. "Hey" he smirks. I giggle.

"Yours- You're- you looks hot too" I run my fingers through his hair. He chuckles. I kiss him hungrly. His friends whistle as I guide my tongue Into his mouth.

He puts his hands on my jaw, our tongues fighting. I moan against his lips. He pulls away. I whine. "You're very drunk" he whispers. I nod. "You know what happens when I'm drunk?" I ask. He raises his brow.

"I get very horny for patrick dempsey" I grin. He chuckles. I look around. "The bushes" I say. "No" he laughs.

"Hey blondie" I say to one of his friends. "I'm brunett- never mind, what?" He asks. I giggle. "Can I have a beer?" I ask. He hands me one from the cooler. "Thanks.. and you are definitely blonde" I take it. Patrick chuckles.

I open the beer. "Down it" I hand it to him. "No" he says. "Yes" I say. "No" he says. "I need you drunk enough that I can take advantage of you" I say. "You're not supposed to tell the person that, idiot" he says. I giggle.

He smirks, taking it. I bite my lip, watching him as he downs the whole thing. He tosses it aside. "Are you drunk yet?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Blondie!" I yell. He groans, looking at me. I grin. He passes me another beer.

I pass it to patrick. "We are getting you drunk enough for you to have sex with me.. in that bush" I point at a bush beside a building. "I'm in" he downs the beer. I giggle.

He tosses the can aside. He kisses me hungrly. I put my hands on his cheeks as our tongues fight. He pulls away. "I don't have protection" he says. I take a condom from my purse.

"Wait.. we're you trying to get laid tonight?" He asks. "Yes" I say. "Oh" he says. I look into his eyes. "I was.. and I nearly did but all I could think about was.. you" I say honestly. "Really?" His eyes light up. I smile, nodding.

He picks me up. I stand up. He stands up. I walk over to kate. "I'm going to have sex with patrick in a bush.. don't leave, okay?" I say quietly.

"Okay.. I'm trying to pull that guy anyway" she signals towards one of Patrick's friends. I giggle, walking away.

Me and patrick run to the bushes, climbing into them. I giggle as he pushes me up against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck as our tongues battle.

He pulls my dress up to my hips, pulling down my panties. He puts them in his pocket.

I reach down, undoing his trousers. I pull them down, pulling out his huge cock. "Turn around" he says. I bite my lip, turning around. He grabs my hips. I look back as he puts the condom on.

He positions his tip at my entrance. I grip onto the wall. He slides into me. I moan quietly as he fills me up. "How do you want it baby?" He whispers in my ear huskily. "Hard.. and fast" I bite my lip, closing my eyes.

He instantly starts thrusting in and out of me. I let out quiet moans. "Ohhh paddy.. yessss! that feels so gooddd!" My head falls back in pleasure as he pounds into me from behind.

He sucks on my neck, grabbing onto my hips. I bite my lip, turning my head to look at him. He kisses my lips hungrly. I moan loudly against his lips. I reach back, grabbing onto his hair.

He pounds into me harder. I cry out against his lips. I pull away, my head falling back. My walls start clamping around him. He slams into me harder. We both moan louder.

My back arches as my cum spills down his cock. He sighs, his cum spilling into the condom as he releases.

He pulls out. I turn around, leaning against the wall. I'm panting out of breath. He sorts out his trousers as I try to catch my breath. I pull my skirt back down. "Panties?" I ask. "Mine now" he smirks. I giggle.

I entwine our fingers as we walk back over to kate and his friends. "Ellen I'm going home with this hot guy" kate says. "You are?" I chuckle. "Really blondie? She's my friend" patrick says. "I'm not fucking blonde" he says. "You definitely are" I say.

"Wha- what's up?" I look at patrick. "Come on dude" patrick says to him. "Just leave it" blondie says. "What?!" Kate asks. "Hes married" patrick says. "Oh.. OH! Ew" kate pushes him away.

"Seriously man?" He asks. "She's my friend.. and your wife's crazy as fuck.. I dont want her to kill her" patrick wraps his arm around kates waist to hold her up as she stumbles. I chuckle softly.

We take kate to her house before walking back to Patrick's place. We spend the rest of the night together, having sex and finally talking about our relationship once we sober up.

991 words