"secret"

(Neither patrick or ellen are married)

ELLEN'S POV:
We are filming season 3 of greys anatomy now and me and Patrick have been sleeping together secretly since season 2. We havent told anyone about it but we also havent been being that secretive about it either.

WRITERS POV:
ellen and patrick just finished filming and patrick sees ellen talking to one of the cameramen at the snack table. He waits until the cameraman leaves and walks up to her. "Hey" he says walking up behind her. She turns around and smiles "hi" she replies. They start walking down the hallway before patrick opens the door to a supply closet and pulls her in. "What are you-" he cuts her off by pushing her against the door and kissing her passionately "mmm" she moans. She turns them around so hes pushed into the door. It's pitch black in the closet so she presses the light switch so they can see. She pulls away from the kiss to unbutton his shirt and throws it on one of the shelves. He pulls her shirt over her head and she starts undoing his belt. Once they both undressed eachother he pushes her into the door again and picks her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and he thrusts into her. They both let out loud moans as he starts thrusting in and out of her. He began kissing and sucking on her neck. She started grinding her hips with his movements and let out a loud moan when he hit the right spot. "El shh you have to be quiet they'll hear us" patrick said, covering her mouth with his hand. She nodded and he moved his hand, just for her to let out another loud moan. He kissed her passionately to suppress some of her moans as she came. He grunts as his white cum spills into her and slows down his thrusts to let them both ride out their orgasms. He pulled out of her and set her down on the floor. She held onto his shoulders so she wouldnt fall and they both tried to catch their breathes. They both put their clothes back on and he kissed her again before saying "you sneak out first and I'll leave a couple of minutes later so nobody sees us." She nods and kisses him one more time before leaving the supply closet.

ELLEN'S POV:
I leave the supply closet only to see kate walsh standing there. Me and kate are friends and shes a really nice person to talk to on set. "Oh hi kate" I say kinda flustered. "Hi" she smirks. "I was just- looking for something in the supply closet" I stutter. "Oh really? Did you find what you were looking for?" She smirks. "Umm.. yeah" I say, wanting this conversation to be over. "Okay good" she laughs and walks away. A few seconds later patrick walks out. "She definitely knows" I laugh. "She probably heard us" he laughs back. "Yeah you are pretty loud" I joke. "Yeah I'M loud" he says back, rolling his eyes and laughing.

PATRICK'S POV:
it was later on in the day and we were about to film with one of the child actors for a scene with a little kid who needs brain surgery. Me and ellen were stood next to eachother in one of the patient rooms, the kid in one of the beds and the camera crew just talking all around us. "Hey what happened to your neck?" The kid asks ellen. She looks at me. I move her face to the side and look at her neck. I try not to laugh. "What?" She asks. I hand her a mirror from the desk behind me. She gasps and hits me on the arm. "Oh it's nothing. Just a bruise. I must've just ran into something" ellen says to the kid. The kid nods. She looks back at me with evil eyes and I try to hold back my laughter. "You gave me a hickey? Seriously?" She whispered in my ear. "Just marking my territory." I whisper back. She hits my arm again but smiles and let's out a giggle. "I'm gonna go to makeup so they can cover up my BRUISE" she says before walking away.

ELLEN'S POV:
it's now 12:00am and me and patrick decided to spend the night at the trailer. We share a trailer. I was wearing one of his shirts and he was wearing pyjama bottoms and was shirtless. We were laid in bed and I was cuddled into his chest. "I'm tired" I mutter. "Me too. Go to sleep el" he replies. He kisses me on the head. I look up at him and smile. "What?" He asks smiling back at me. "I love you patrick" I say. I've never said that to him before. "I love you too Ellen" he replies. I smile even wider and he leans his head down and kisses me. I turn over and he spoons me as we fall asleep in eachothers embrace.

846 words