cramps

PATRICK'S POV:
we are in the middle of filming season 4. I just finished filming my last scene for the day and made my way to mine and Ellen's trailer. We have been dating for a few weeks but known eachother since season 1 of greys. I walk into the trailer and see her sat on the couch. "Hey" I say. "Hey" she replies, smiling at me. I walk closer and see mascara and tear stanes down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" I asked, putting my hand on her face and rubbing her cheeks with my thumb. "Nothing. I'm fine. Just cramps" she smiled and held my hand. "Oh" I breathed sympathetically and sat next to her on the couch. She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head into my chest. We sat here for 10 minutes until I took out my phone. "Whatcha doin?" She asked. I smiled at her cuteness. "Ordering pizza" I said. Pizza is her comfort food. "You dont have to stay with me if you want to go home" she said playing with her hands and looking down. I know she doesnt want me to go, she just doesnt want to be a bother. She could never bother me. "I'm staying right here with you" I put my phone down and rested my chin on her head. "Good" she said, cuddling back into my chest and smiling. She ended up falling asleep in my arms.

ELLEN'S POV:
I woke up on the couch. "Hey" i said, lifting my head up off of the pillow to look at patrick who was stood in the kitchen. "Hi" he smiled. "The pizza arrived half an hour ago but I thought I'd let you sleep. Plus, you prefer cold pizza anyways right?" He asked. I smiled brightly and nodded. I was about to stand up before patrick came over "no Sit down" patrick said lowering me back onto the couch and passing me a hot water bottle and draping a blanket over my lap. I watched as he moved to the tv to turn it on. "Your favourite movie, the notebook. Theres paracetamol and a glass of water on the table if you need it and.. pizza" he said handing me the pizza box. Oh my god hes adorable. Hes so thoughtful and caring.

WRITERS POV:
he was about to walk away but she grabbed his arm "I want cuddles too" she pouted adorably. He smiled, grabbing the tv remote to turn on the movie and sat next to her. She leaned over and kissed him passionately. "I love you" she said. "I love you too" he replied, kissing her again. They ate their cold pizza and watched the movie. "You hate this movie" ellen laughed. "Oh I think its crap but you like it so.." he commented. She laughed. "You didnt have to stay you know?" She said looking at him. "You thought I'd just leave?" He asked. "No" she said. "Good. Because I wouldnt. Do you not trust me?" He asked vulnerably. "I trust you more than anyone in the entire world" she said truthfully. He smiled brightly. She yawned and rested her head on his shoulder. "You tired baby?" He asked. She nodded. "Wanna go to bed?" He asked. She nodded again. She was about to stand up before he picked her up, bridal style. She squealed and giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. He brought her into the bedroom and laid her down in bed. He spooned her and they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

594 words