weed cookies

WRITER'S POV:
they were all sat at a table read when sandra walked in and sat down with a tin in her hands. "A fan dropped these off at my trailer for me. Anybody want?" She asked. "You really think that's a good idea? They could've been poisoned or anything" shonda said. "I had my assistant try one first and shes fine" she said. They chuckled. Ellen, sandra, shonda, james and chandra ate the cookies. Kate picked up the tin. "What does this say?" She mumbled. There was a note on the inside of the lid. "Oh my god" she gasped. "Sandra did you not read the note?" She asked. Sandra shook her head. "These are weed cookies" kate put the tin back on the table. "What?!" Patrick said shocked. Everyone who didnt have a cookie looked at eachother worriedly. "I'm high?" Sandra said. She started laughing hysterically. Ellen looked up at her. She started laughing too. She stopped abruptly and gasped, standing up. Everyone looked at her worriedly. "I dont think I need my neck anymore" she said. She touched her neck. Patrick laughed. "Why are you laughing? This isnt funny. What does a neck even do? You dont use it for anything" she said confused. "Oh! Its for boys to kiss" sandra said. "But I dont have a boyfriend" ellen said even more confused. Sandra started laughing and ellen joined in. "We need to watch them" kate said to patrick. "There are paparazzi and fans all around this building. They cant see them like this" tr said. Sandra and ellen stood up and walked to the door. Ellen went right down the corridor and sandra went left. Patrick and kate looked at eachother. They stood up quickly. "Tr, katherine, justin look after these guys" kate said pointing at the others. "You get sandra. I'll get ellen." Patrick said. Kate nodded and they ran out of the room.

PATRICK'S POV:
I walked down the corridor and saw that the break room door was open. I walked in and saw ellen. She was stood, looking very closely at a painting on the wall. "Hey" I said softly. She continued looking at the wall. "Okay.. let's step away from the wall" I said chuckling. I put my hands on her shoulder and walked her to the other side of the room. "I want chocolate" she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a big tub of nutella and a spoon.

WRITER'S POV:
She put a spoonful of nutella in her mouth. She let out a moan from the taste, which kinda turned patrick on. He shook off the dirty thoughts that were going through his head and walked back over to her. "Come on" he chuckled at her face, covered with chocolate. "You're not taking my nutella" she pulled the tub closer to her. "You can keep your nutella" he laughed. He grabbed her arm gently and she pulled it away from him and held out her hand instead. He smiled and took her hand. He lead her out of the room and back into the table read room. "Oh my god" patrick said. Everyone was either laid on the floor, singing, dancing, trying to act out the script or eating. He looked around and nobody had seen him so he slowly backs out of the room and closes the door. Ellen stood there eating her nutella, oblivious. He opened the door again, grabbing her arm and pulling her out with him. she just continued eating the nutella like nothing happened.

She looks up at him. "I've never done drugs before" she says. "Really?" He asks. She nods. She puts the tub of nutella down, onto the floor. "You want to go back to the break room?" He asks. She shook her head. She walked closer to him. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked. She put her arms around his neck. "I'll go wherever you want me to baby" she smirked. He chuckles nervously. "What are you two doing?" Sandra ran towards them. Kate was stood next to her, panting out of breath. She removed her arms from around Patrick's neck and turned to sandra. "Are you okay?" Patrick asked kate, chuckling. She nodded, still breathing heavily. He looked at ellen who was whispering something in Sandra's ear. Sandra nodded and pulled away from her. "You totally should" she said. "Should what?" He asked. "Tell you she-" sandra started to say. "Nothing!" Ellen cut her off. They looked at eachother and sandra started laughing, which made ellen laugh and they fell into eachother and collapsed to the floor, giggling. Patrick and kate looked at eachother, before Patrick bent down and picked ellen up off of the floor and to her feet. "I thought weed was supposed to make people calm?" He said. She shrugged. "I'm gonna take her to the trailer" Patrick said looking at kate. Ellen holds out her hand again and he took it, pulling her down the corridor. Ellen looks back and gives sandra a smug look. Sandra lays down on the floor and kate walks backwards into the wall and sits down, exhausted.