derek mafia

Derek is a mafia leader. Him and meredith are married. Hes rlly protective over meredith (not in a possessive way), if anyone hurts her he will hurt them. They live in a mansion. Hes 6'2 and shes 5,2.

MEREDITH'S POV:
I am home alone laying in bed and I'm horny. Derek is at home and wont be back for a few hours. Later today we have to go to an event with some of his colleagues and ex-leaders. It's a fancy event so we have to dress up but I dont mind, i like being there for him. Although, right now I wish he was here for me.. in another way. I sigh and get out of bed. I walk over to mine and Derek's 'special drawer' and pull out a vibrator. It's a small pink ball thing and its remote controlled and bluetooth. Derek would be mad if he knew that I was using this without him here, but I'm desperate. I take off my panties and shove it into my foulds. I pull my panties back up and lay under the covers. I turn it on. My hips rise and I moan as I rub my clit at the same time, pleasuring myself "mmm oh Derek!" I whisper harshly. I Imagine derek pounding into me as I come closer and closer to my release "ahh Derek-" I hear the front door open.

DEREK'S POV:
I decided to leave work early today so we could get ready for the event in time. I open the door "mer I'm home!" I shout. I walk upstairs and into our bedroom. I go up to her. "Hi honey" I kiss her on the lips. "H- hi b- baby" she stutters. I raise my brow. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods. "Are you sure? You're sweati- are you.. do you have your vibrator in? The new one I got you?" I ask. "No" she says

MEREDITH'S POV:
I am so close. I need him to leave so I can take this out. He cant know. "How are you back so early?" I struggle to get out. "So we can get ready for the event so we're on time for once" he smiles. I think he knows. I smile uncomfortably and get up out of bed. I can hardly stand. I shakily walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and hes stood behind me. He kisses me on the cheek. "I'm gonna get ready now" I say. He nods and leaves the bathroom into the bedroom. I have the remote in my hand so I turn it off. I'll have to remove it later now, just incase he sees it. I quickly slip on my dress and put on some makeup. My hair is already curled from yesterday so I just quickly curl my curtain bangs and walk out. Derek isnt in the bedroom anymore so I walk downstairs. "You look very handsome" I say, walking up to derek who's on his phone and kissing him on the cheek. Hes wearing his black suit and bowtie with his hair styled. He looks at me. "You look stunning darling" he says. I smile and we walk out the front door. "Ahh. I'm gonna have so much fun today controlling that vibrater from my phone. Bluetooth remember?" He whispers in my ear. My eyes go wide. I get into the car. "Derek. We're going to an event with all of your colleagues there" I warn. "So you'll have to be extremely quiet then wont you?" He says smirking.

WRITERS POV:
They got out of the car and made their way towards the building. "Boss! You made it. Its lovely to see you meredith" a few of Derek's men said their hello's, shaking Derek's hand and kissing meredith on the cheek.

It was later on and they were sat at their lunch table with a few of Derek's colleagues. Derek and meredith were sat next to eachother of course, he had his hand resting on her thigh. Meredith was making conversation with Derek's colleagues and Derek smirked, getting his phone out and hiding it underneath the table. Meredith gasped as derek turned it on. There was 4 levels, derek put it on 2. "Are you ok?" On of the men asked. "Shes fine, arent you?" Derek said kissing her on the cheek. She nodded. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it as her legs shook and she came for the first time, silently holding back her moans. "Excuse me I'm going to get a drink" meredith said walking over to the bar. Derek stood up and followed her. "Enjoying yourself?" He whispered in her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist. "No. I just orgasmed infront of all of your colleagues" she whispered back. He chuckled. The vibrator was still on and she felt herself coming again. "Ahh. Derek I can't" she turned around. "Yes you can" he smirked and put his arms around her to hold her up. She buried her face in his chest to muffle her moans as she came again. "Let's go sit back down" he said pointing to the table. "No derek. I need you" she whispered in his ear. He smirked and shook his head. He brought out his phone and turned it off to give her a break.she let out a breath and smiled. They sat back down.

MEREDITH'S POV:
I'm still horny but at least the vibrator isnt on anymore. I don't think I'd be able to handle it. I was talking to one of Derek's former boss's, he was telling me about the jobs he used to set for derek when I jolted out of my seat. He put it on level 4. Oh my god. "I'm really sorry I need to talk to my husband" I ran up to derek.

DEREK'S POV:
I was talking to some of my colleagues when meredith came running up to me. "Derek I need you now. I need you inside me. Bathroom, please?" She begged. In love it when she begs. "I wont be able to hold this one back. I can't scream out your name infront of your colleagues" she moaned in my ear. I smirked. I held her hand and we walked to the toilets. Her legs were shaking as she was walking. As soon as we made it to the bathroom I pushed her against the wall. She moaned loudly as I started to kiss her neck. "Derek!" She moaned. I locked the door and we took off her clothes. She took out the vibrator and I lifted her up against the wall and thrusted into her. "Ohh! Yess!! Derek!!" She moaned as I trusted in and out of her at a fast pace. "Mmm baby faster" she let out. I went as fast as I could in and out of her and she ran her fingers through my hair, pulling it as she shook and came violently. My hot cum squirted into her as I released and pulled out. "You did so good baby" I kissed her. "Thank you" she panted and kissed me again. "My pleasure." I slipped the vibrator into my pocket and we put our clothes on and left. We spent the rest of the event normally and went home.

WRITERS NOTE:
I normally dont write things like this. (Where the characters have different careers and storylines) but I thought I would give it a try. I have been reading a few mafia stories at the moment so I thought I'd make 1.

1263 words