bathtub

ELLEN'S POV:
Today we were filming a scene where meredith and derek were in the bath together. Me and Patrick have been dating for a couple of weeks and I was a bit worried that people were going to find out. "I hate filming scenes like these. Dont you?" I ask. We're in our trailer, getting ready for the scene. "Do I hate getting into a bath, half naked with you? No. Do I hate that its infront of everyone, so I cant take you right then and there? Yes" he chuckles. "Naughty" I chuckle. He smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I look into the mirror in the bathroom, brushing my hair.

WRITERS POV:
"Okay, patrick you get in first and help ellen get in and sit inbetween your legs" one of the crew members instructed. Patrick got into the bath and sat down. "Its warm" he said. He held out his hand and ellen took it, stepping into the bathtub. She sat down inbetween his legs. She slightly rubbed against his manhood unintentionally which turned him on. She was moving, trying to get herself comfortable when he put his hands on her hips to stop her. She looked back at him. "I'm not gonna be able to get out of this bathtub infront of everyone if you dont stop rubbing against me" he whispered huskily in her ear. "Sorry" She grinned and stopped moving. She rested comfortably into his chest and she felt him wrap his arms around her waist. There was bubbles in the bath so nobody could see what was happening under the water. "How long Is this gonna be?" Ellen asks. "15 minutes until we start filming. We're having some camera problems" the director said. "15 minutes" patrick whispered in her ear sexily. He ran his fingers down her body to the waistline of her bikini. "No" she chuckled. "Are you sure" he put his hand down her bikini bottoms and begins rubbing her clit. "We shouldn't" she moans quietly. "We should" he whispers. "Mmm" she nods. "You have to be quiet okay?" He whispers in her ear. They were in a room full of cast and crew members. She nods. He thrusted his ring and middle finger into her foulds. Her head fell back onto his shoulder as she held back her moans. As he began thrusting his fingers in and out of her, she grabbed the sides of the bath. "Here" he offered her his hand underneath the water. She took his hand and squeezed it as she tried to act as normal as possible. He felt her walls clamping around his fingers so he sped up. He could hear her breath get heavy and her legs began to shake under the water. His hand began to hurt because of how tight she was squeezing on it. He wrapped his legs around hers to stop her from shaking. She came, holding back her moans and he slowed down his movements to let her ride out her orgasm. He removed his fingers from her bikini bottoms and she stopped squeezing his hand. "Did That feel good baby?" He whispered in her ear. "Mmm yes" she groaned. They looked around and made sure nobody was looking at them. Everyone seemed busy, so nobody noticed. He took his hand out of the water. "Look at my hand" he complained. It was red and had scratches on it from where she'd been squeezing it. "I'm sorry" she chuckled softly. She brought his hand closer to her and kissed it. "You'll be fine" she laughed, putting his hand back under the water. He chuckled. She looked around one more time to make sure nobody was looking and kissed him quickly. "Thank you" she whispered. "My pleasure" he whispered huskily in her ear. "Alright guys. You ready to film?" The director asked walking over to them. "Yep" they replied in unison.

656 words