"you hurt me"

I walk into mine and Patrick's trailer. "You stupid asshole" I walk over to him, shoving him. He stumbles back slightly. "Ellen" he puts his hands on my arms, trying to stop me from pushing him again. I pull away from his grip, pushing him again. Tears are streaming down my cheeks. "Fucking break up with me over the fucking phone.. fuck you" I push him again and kick his leg. "El" he grabs my arms again, keeping hold of them this time. I try to pull away but hes too strong. "Get off of me" I struggle. "Are you gonna hit me again?" He says. "No" I stop struggling. He let's go. I hit him on the chest. "Okay" he grabs my arms again. "Fucking asshole" I try pulling away from him. He pushes me up against the wall, holding my hands either side of me. "Get off of me" I say. "No" he says. I stop struggling, closing my eyes as tears run down my cheeks. I open my eyes, looking into his. "You hurt me" I cry. "Sorry" he let's go of my arms, stepping away. "Not physically, you ass" i rest my head back onto the wall, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Please.. please don't cry" he puts his hands on my face, wiping my cheeks with his thumbs. "How could you do that to me?" I cry. "I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry" he rests his hands on my cheeks, resting his forehead against mine. "Don't call me that" I pull away from him "I thought you loved me" I sniffle. "I do" he says. A tear rolls down his own cheek. "If you did then you wouldn't have broken up with me" more tears run down my face. "I didn't think you'd be this upset" he says. "You- I-" I sigh "I need to- I need to go" I sob, walking quickly out of the trailer.

"El.. ellen!" he runs after me. We're walking through the parking lot. It's raining heavily. I turn around. "You didn't think I'd be upset!? Seriously!? You fucking broke up with me! I love you so fucking much and you.. you broke my heart" I cry. "I am so incredibly sorry.. i- I was mad and.." he sighs "I didn't mean it.. i love you so much.. I- I'm so sorry baby I'm so so sorry" he walks towards me, putting his hands on my cheeks. "You- you can't break up with me just.. just because I said something that made you mad" I say. Rain is pouring down on both of us. "I know i- I was going to.. apologise to you when I saw you today" he says. "You didnt answer my texts last night" I say. "I had a lot to drink" he says. "Never ever do that to me again" I say. "Baby.. I love you so much.. I can't live without you" he says. I put my hands on his cheeks, pulling him down and kissing him passionately. He pulls away. "Will you forgive me?" He says. "I.. don't know" I say. "Let me make it up to you please.. I want to apologise" he says. He entwines our fingers on both hands, walking backwards, pulling me towards the side of the trailer. Its 5am so it's still dark out. He gently pushes me against the side of the trailer, kissing me softly. He kneels down infront of me, running his fingers down my body to my leggings, pulling them down. I let out quiet moans as he kisses my wet clit.

WRITER'S POV:
"I'm sorry baby" he kisses it again, looking up at her. She makes eye contact with him. "I'm so.. so.. sorry" he says between kisses. He licks up and down her clit, making her moans louder and louder. He puts his hands on her legs, pulling them further apart. He thrusts his tongue into her wet foulds. He darts his tongue in and out of her fast, making her moan. She runs her fingers through his hair, pushing him further into her.  Her breathing gets heavy as she feels herself get closer and closer to her release. He moves his hands up to hers. She grabs his hands, entwining their fingers and squeezing as a huge wave of pleasure runs through her body. "Ohhh" she moans loudly, biting her lip to suppress her screams of pleasure as she cums. He keeps thrusting his tongue in and out of her fast, sending smaller waves of pleasure through her, making her shake above him. "Mmm" she moans. He licks her clean before pulling back up her leggings and panties and standing up. "I'm sorry baby.. really really sorry" he kisses her deeply, making her moan softly. "Just.. never ever do it again" she whispers. "Never" he whispers. She kisses him again. They pull away, looking into eachothers eyes. He puts his hands on the back of her thighs, picking her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He starts walking them back to their trailer door. "I love you so much" she says. "I love you more" he says, opening the trailer door. "Not possible" she says. "I promise you it is" he says. "Is not" she says. "Is" he says. He walks them to the couch. "Is not" she says. He sits on the couch, her on his lap. "Is" he says. "Not" she says. "Is" he moves closer to her, their noses rubbing together. "Not" she moves closer. He feels her hot breath against his lips. "Is" he kisses her passionately. Their tongues fight hungrly. He feels wetness on his face. He pulls away. "Are you crying?" He he wipes her tears with his thumbs. "I just.. never ever want to lose you" she chuckles, sniffling. "I never want to lose you either" he smiles slightly, kissing her. He wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly. She wraps her arms around his neck, cuddling into him.

1005 words