married young pt2

I wake up in the morning next to derek. He looks at me. "Good morning" I say. "Morning" he groans. He probably has a pounding headache.

"So.. last night was good, right?" I say nervously. "Mm" he nods. "It was?" I ask. He looks into my eyes. "Why wouldn't it be.. I was drunk but it seemed like you were enjoying it with all your moaning" he smirks.

"No.. it was good.. perfect.. its just- we haven't done that in a while" I say. "..okay?" He furrows his brows. "I just- I thought that you didn't want to" I say. "I didn't" he says. My heart sinks and my eyes well up with tears.

"Oh.. no baby that's not what I meant.. of course I wanted to.. I always want to with you but I've been stressed lately so I haven't really had that on my mind" he says. "Its just stress.. nothing else?" I ask. "Yes" he says.

"You- you don't.. not want me anymore?" Tears run down my cheeks from even just thinking about it. "Of course I want you.. your my wife.. you're mine" he puts his hand on my cheek, kissing my lips softly.

"You didn't.. lose feelings for me?" I ask emotionally. "Never" he says. "You still love me?" I ask. "Always baby.. of course I still love you.. why wouldn't I?" He says. I let out a huge breath as I feel myself calming down.

"Why would you think that I don't love you anymore?" He asks. "I-" I look down "I thought you might have.. been cheating on me" I say. "What?" He sits up. I sit up too, holding the covers around me.

"Seriously?" He says. I look down, avoiding eye contact. "Have I ever.. ever been bad to you.. given you less attention than you deserved? I know we haven't had sex in a while but I hug you.. kiss you.. talk to you as much as you want.. have you ever even seen me look at another girl the way I look at you?" He says. I shake my head, tearing up, still avoiding eye contact.

"Then how could you think that?!" He whispers harshly. "I'm sorry" I whisper. He puts his boxers on, getting out of bed. "Where are you going?" I look at him.

"I gotta go to work" he starts getting ready. "No.. I really didn't mean to make you angry" I get up, putting on his shirt. He buttons up his black shirt.

"Derek" I say. "I'm not mad.. I'm just.. disappointed" he says. A few tears run down my cheeks. He's never been disappointed in me before. He's been angry but never disappointed.

He tries to do up his tie but can't. "I've got it" I whisper, undoing it again. I do it for him. "Thanks" he mumbles, grabbing his jacket. He walks to the door. I walk after him.

"No derek don't leave.. talk to me" I say. "I just- how could you think I could do that to you.. to us?" He says. I don't say anything. He walks out. I sigh.

--------

I don't have work today so I just stay home and revise for college. I can't get anything done whilst I know he's not talking to me. I get up, changed and drive to the hotel he works at. I go to the bar.

I walk in. I smile small as I see he's sat down at the bar studying. I step back as I see a girl walk over to him. She has the same uniform on as him but isn't wearing a tie, her top few buttons are undone and she's wearing a short skirt instead of pants.

My blood boils as she leans over him from behind, putting her hand on his shoulder as she puts a drink infront of him, whispering something into his ear.

He smiles at her and she walks back around to the other side of the bar. He finally looks over and sees me at the other side of the room.

I walk out of the room quickly, running down the hall. He runs after me. "Meredith!" He grabs my hand. I turn around to look at him.

"I just came to apologise" I say. He looks into my eyes. "But are you.. is she-" I say. "Damn it meredith!" He let's go of my hand. "I just-" I say.

"Mer you need to trust me.. I love you so much but if we want this marriage to work.. we need to trust eachother" he holds my face in his hands.

"Why did you stop sleeping with me.. touching me?" I avoid eye contact. "I was just stressed.. you know I had a test a couple of days ago.. I was revising" he says. "Really?" I ask. "Really" he says.

"So um.. we're back to normal now?" I whisper. "Yes.. but you need to talk to me.. if you think somethings wrong.. talk to me.. I was too distracted for sex but you know I would've taken a break if you wanted me to" he says. "I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry" I sigh.

"What got you so worried?" He asks. "I- I don't know.. I just felt.. I dont know- insecure?" I say. He smiles small. "You, meredith grey.. are the love of my life.. I could never cheat on you.. or leave you.. I can't live without you" he says.

A single tear runs down my cheek. "I love you" I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tight. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer. We pull away slowly. He kisses me deeply. My back arches as our tongues dance.

------

"Ohhh dereekkk" I moan loudly. He keeps pounding into me. I'm holding onto the side of the bar as he's pounding into me from behind. The bar closed a while ago and we ripped off eachothers clothes as soon as everyone left.

"Yes! Yess! Ohh fuckkk!!" My head falls back as he speeds up his movements. "God meredith!" He groans deeply. "Oh I'm cumminngg!!" I cry out in pleasure as I release.

"Oh fucckk!" He groans deeply, throwing his head back in pleasure as his cum spills deep inside of me. He pulls out.

"Mm" I moan as I collapse against the bar. He turns me around, picking me up carefully. I wrap my shaky legs around his waist. He gently runs his hand up and down my back as I catch my breath.

He gently puts me down onto a barstool. He steps between my legs. "Honey" he holds my face in his hands as he sees tears run down my cheeks.

"Sorry.. I just- I'm so happy we're married.. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" I say. He smiles. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say. He kisses me softly.

I pull away quickly, my eyes going wide. "Derek.." I say. "What?" He furrows his brows. "I'm late" I say. "What?" He says.

"I'm.. four- no.. five weeks late.. fuck I didn't realise.. I was so distracted with work and.. oh my god" I say. "Late- oh my god.. late" he realises.

"That.. that's why I've been acting so fucking crazy.. horny.. angry.. insecure" I say. "You're pregnant?" He says. "I'm pregnant" I whisper. "You're pregnant" he smiles. "You're happy?" I ask nervously. "Are you?" He asks. I nod.

"We're having a baby" I smile. "We're having a baby!" He exclaims happily. I squeal as he picks me up, spinning me around. I giggle as he puts me down. He kisses me deeply.

We pull away slowly. "You wanna get a room here tonight?" I ask. "Why would we do that?" He smirks. "Because I want you to make love to me.. all night and this place Is much closer than-" I say.

He cuts me off, kissing me passionately. "Let's go" he says. I smile. We put on our clothes and go to book a room.

1342 words

The pt2s to my other story isn't done yet but I'll post it ASAP!!