party date

I'm stood by myself at the season finale party. I don't know who to talk to so I'm just stood in the corner of the room, drinking. Everyone else is dancing. Patrick walks over to me. "Wanna dance?" He holds out his hand. I smile, taking his hand.

A slow song comes on. "Oh no" I chuckle, taking my hand back. "Come on" he laughs, pulling me away from the wall. I give in, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles, putting his hands on my waist. We start dancing slowly. I rest my chin on his shoulder.

We pull away slowly, still dancing. "Why were you stood by yourself?" He asks. "Well I normally talk to you" I chuckle. "Sorry.. I assumed you'd have a date" he says. I shake my head. "Didn't you have a date? Where is she?" I ask. "I don't know.. I think she's dancing with Jesse or something. I saw you stood by yourself so I just walked over to you" he chuckles. "Patrick" I laugh.

"Why don't you have a date?" He asks. Because I wanted him to ask me to be his date. "I don't know" I say. "I would've asked you" he says. "Why didn't you?" I ask. "I thought you'd be coming with someone else" he says. "I wanted you to ask me" I admit. "You wanna be my date now?" He smiles. "What about your actual date?" I giggle. "You're better" he smirks. I chuckle.

"Over there" he signals across the room. I look to where he's pointing to. There's a young blonde woman dancing with Jesse. I giggle. "That's your date?" I laugh. "Uhuh" he chuckles. "Wow" I giggle "I didn't expect you to be the skinny blonde type" I say. He raises his brow. "The ditsy skinny blonde type" I say. He raises his brow. I gasp. "Shut up" I giggle. He laughs.

"You.." he wraps his arms tighter around my waist, pulling me closer "look gorgeous" he says. I smile. "And You look very handsome" I run my fingers through his hair. "Careful with the hair" he says. I giggle. He grins. The song ends. I pull away slowly. "I need to go to the bathroom.. I'll be back" I say. "Okay" he chuckles softly. I grin, walking away.

I walk over to him. "Come on" i grab his hand. "Where we going?" He says as i pull him along. "Back to my corner" i giggle. We stand where i was stood before.

"Now what?" He chuckles. I shrug. He laughs. He puts his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. I moan, taken by suprise when he kisses me hungrly, pushing me up against the wall. I kiss him back. I moan as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight passionately.

I giggle against his lips as his hands trail down to my ass. "What?" He chuckles, pulling away. "Your hands are on my ass" I giggle. "I know.. I put them there" he chuckles. I giggle. "You had more to drink before, didnt you?.. when you went to the bathroom?" He says. "No" I say. He raises his brow. "A little" I giggle. He laughs. "It'll make it easier for you to take advantage of me" I smirk. He laughs. He kisses me again passionately.

I moan as his tongue explores my mouth. "Let's sneak off" I whisper. He grabs my hand. I giggle as he pulls me to the door. "I don't think so" shonda stops us. "We need the bathroom" I say. "Both of you?" She raises her brow. "Well not together obviously.. I just.. bumped into him on the way" I giggle. He chuckles. "No.. everyone needs to stay here.. we're making an announcement soon" she says. "But-" we whine. "Nope" she says. "Ugh" I whine. I pull patrick back over to the corner. "Just fuck me here" I say. He laughs. "No" he says. "Why not?" I say. "We're in a room full of people" he chuckles. "Its dark.. theres loud music.. we're in the corner of the room" I start undoing his trousers.

He looks around the room. He puts his hands on my cheeks, kissing me hungrly. He runs his hands up my dress, pulling down my panties. I step out of them. He puts them in his pocket. I undo his trousers. He puts his hands on my waist, picking me up. I wrap my legs around him. I put my hand down his trousers. I pull out his already hard cock. He pulls up my dress to my hips. I position his tip at my centre.

I moan loudly as he slides into me. "Shh el" he says. "Okay" I groan. My nails dig Into his back and I let out moans of pleasure as he starts thrusting in and out of me. His face is pushed into my shoulder to quiet his groans. I push my face into his shoulder to quiet my loud cries of pleasure and my nails dig into his back as I cum violently. I hear him groan deeply into my shoulder, his cum spilling into me as he releases. We pull away slowly, looking into eachothers eyes as we try to catch our breaths. I moan as he kisses me passionately. He pulls out.

I wrap my arms around his neck. My legs give in as he puts me onto the floor. He chuckles, picking me back up. I giggle, wrapping my legs around his waist. I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him passionately. He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me up as out tongues fight hungrly.

We pull away breathless. "You wanna come to my house after this?" He kisses me softly. "Yes" I kiss him again. "Okay put me down" I giggle. He chuckles, putting me down. He does up his trousers as I sort out my dress. "Can I have my panties back?" I say. "Nope" he says. "Please" I giggle. "I like knowing your naked under there" he puts his hands on my ass, pulling me close. I giggle. "Fine but if I flash someone by accident then it'll be your fault" I giggle. "Flash me" he smirks.

We spend the rest of the party dancing, talking, flirting and making out. "You wanna go?" He kisses me. "Yes" I say. We go to his house and make love all night.

1076 words