ex-student

"Best teacher ever" he pants, laying next to me. I giggle, looking at him. "I'm not your teacher anymore!" I hit him lightly.

Derek graduated last year. Hes always had a crush on Mrs Grey but obviously never acted on it. Last night when he saw her at a pub, They went back to her house together.

"You always were my favourite" I smirk. He grins. He puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me passionately. I put my hands on his cheeks as our tongues dance.

"We're you a virgin, derek?" I ask. "No" he chuckles. "I didn't think so" I giggle. "We're you, miss?" He asks. "Don't call me that!" I giggle, hitting him lightly. He grins.

"I'm married, idiot" I say. "I know.. I'm just joking" he says. I chuckle. "What about your husband?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well.. we just had sex five times so your husband is..." he stops. "Not here right now" I say. "Meredith" he says. I smile. I like hearing him say my first name.

"My husband is an asshole.. we're getting a divorce.. he moved in with his mistress" I say. "I'm sorry" he says. I smile. "Its okay, you're much better in bed" I grin. He chuckles.

"You wanna go again?" He asks. "Again and again and again" I grin, rolling ontop of him. We both laugh.

Flashback(last night):
I take a sip of my drink. I tuck my hair behind my ear. "Just go up to her man!" I hear one of his friends say from behind me.

"She's so fucking fit" I hear one of his other friends say. I chuckle to myself quietly. "Another please" I mouth to the bartender. He pours me another.

I look behind me. He's looking at my ass so he doesn't notice. Neither of his friends know I was his teacher I don't think, they didn't go to my school.

I take the shot of tequila. I spin around on my stool and stand up. I walk over to him. He looks into my eyes as I step closer. "Hi" I smile.

"Hi" he says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I um.. we have fake ID's" he whispers in my ear. I giggle. 

"I don't think they're a good influence on you.. you were always the smartest boy in my class" I whisper the last part in his ear. He grins.

"Mrs Grey.. are you drunk?" He grins, stepping toward me. I giggle, backing away as he walks towards me. I put my hands on the bar behind me. His body presses against mine.

I look into his eyes. I stand on my tiptoes, putting my hands on his cheeks as he kisses me passionately. I hear his friends cheer him on in the background.

I run my tongue along his bottom lip. He opens his mouth and I guide my tongue in. Our tongues start fighting hungrly.

He pulls away. "Your place?" He whispers. "I can't wait" I grab onto him. "Wh-" he says. "Come here" I hold his hand, leading him to the bathrooms.

I look back and see him mouthing something to his friends. They all make sexual gestures. I hit him. He chuckles. I giggle, pulling him into the girls toilets.

I lock the door behind us. "Do you have a condom?" He pushes me up against the door. "No.. don't you?" I ask. "No" he says. "Fuck it.. just pull out" I undo his trousers. He pulls up my dress.

He picks me up. I moan, my head falling back as he slides into me. I grab onto his shoulders, my nails digging into him as he moves in and out of me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuckkk!" I cry out every time he fills me up again and again. He sucks on my neck, groaning into my skin.

"Shh" he puts his hand on my jaw, his thumb on my lips to shush me. "Derek!" I moan his name. "Actually, keep doing that" he says, speeding up his movements. I giggle between my loud moans.

He grabs tighter onto my thighs, pounding into me harder. He looks down. "Hold onto me tighter" he says. I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls one of his hands away from me, now holding me up with just one.

He moves his hand down and starts rubbing my clit. "Oh, wow!" I moan loudly at the new sensation, my head falling back.

"Y-yeah keep doing that" I put my hand ontop of his. He applies more pressure to my clit. "Faster I'm cumming!" I grab onto his back. He speeds up his movements. My nails dig into him.

I cry out in pleasure, my body spazming as I cum violently. "Y-yeah fuck yeah" I pant into his shoulder. He puts his hands on my ass, pulling out. He puts me down.

He takes himself in his hand. "Don't" I take his hand away. I kneel infront of him. I take him in my mouth, deep throating him until his cum spills down my throat.

I stand up. I sort out my dress and he does up his trousers. "I've wanted to do that for so fucking long" he says. "I bet" I giggle.

"Is your husband home?" He asks. "No, let's go.. you're going to do that to me again 100 times tonight" i grab his hand. "Yes!" He follows me out. I giggle.

"Woah big guy!" "My guy!" "Derek got milfed" his friends say as we walk past. "You're friends are such dickheads, sweetheart" I chuckle.

"They're not my friends.. the one on the right Is my boss at my new job.. he's such a dick" Derek says. I grin. I step behind him, pulling his shirt up at the back.

The guys go wild as they see the scratch marks all down his back that I left. I giggle as he puts his hands on my waist, leading me out of the door. We go back to my place.

1017 words