i miss you

MEREDITH'S POV:
I'm laying in bed by myself. Its 2:00 in the morning and I can't sleep. Ever since me and derek got back together since him hitting the ring into the woods, he still hasnt moved back in. I told him he could and he should but I think he still feels guilty. I can't take this. I can't sleep without him. Without his arms wrapped around me. I feel safe when hes here. I sigh, picking up the phone and dialing his number. It rings twice before he picks up. "Hey" he says. "Hi. I didnt think you'd be awake?" I say. "Couldn't sleep. How comes you're awake?" He asks. "I miss you" I say shyly. "I miss you too" he replies. "Apparently now, I find it difficult to sleep without my boyfriend here. You've ruined me derek shepherd" I joke. "me too" he chuckles. "Can I come over?" I say. "Its 2:00" he says. "I know" I reply. "Are you sure you should be driving this late?" Cant I just drive to yours? I'd rather I know that you are safe at home" He asks. "Izzie and george are here" I say. "So?" He asks. "So, do you want to sneak quietly in the house and go to sleep or do you want to have loud earth shattering sex and then go to sleep?" I suggest. "Come over now" he says quickly. I smirk "I'll be there soon" I say before hanging up.

DEREK'S POV:
I get out of bed and clean up the trailer a bit. A few minutes go by and theres a knock at the door. I open it and shes stood outside. "Hi" I smile. "Hi" she says. She steps inside and I kiss her and close the door. "Did you clean? For me?" She puts her hand on her chest sarcastically. "Shut up" I laugh. I walk up to her and kiss her. She deepens the kiss by sliding her tongue along my bottom lip. I gladly accept and open my mouth. Our tongues fight and I unbuttoned her coat and pushed it off her shoulders. Her coat falls to the floor and I see shes only wearing black lingerie underneath. I instantly feel myself go hard.

WRITERS POV:
They stumble inside and derek gently lifts her onto the bed. she pulls off his shirt and he takes off his bottoms. He hovers over her and kisses her. He starts making his way down her body, removing her bra and sucking her her erect nipples as she moans. He kisses down her stomach and removes her panties with his teeth. Pushing apart her legs, she squirms as he blows air onto her throbbing clit. He kissed her clit gently. "Derek.. please" she moaned. He pushed her legs even further apart and licked her foulds. Her hips went up as he stuck his tongue into her. She wrapped her legs around his neck and pushed him further into her foulds. She felt herself coming close to her release before he pulled his tongue out. He crawled back up to her face and kissed her as he trusted into her. "Oh my god!" She yelled in pleasure. "Mmm" he groaned. He continued thrusting in and out of her. "Faster" she let out. He picked up his pace and she felt herself coming closer to her release. He bit and sucked on her neck. Moaning loudly, they both came and their fluids mixed. He rested his head in the crease of her neck and pulled out. He laid next to her and she put her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist. They were both sweaty and breathing heavily, coming down from their highs. He wrapped his arm around her. "Will you move back in with me?" She asked vulnerably. "Are you sure you want me to?" He asked nervously. "I do. I didnt want you to move out in the first place. Derek, I may not always be so graceful about it but i want you to live with me" she replied honestly. "Of course I will" he replied sweetly. "Good" she kissed him before laying back on his chest. "I'm sorry for moving out in the first place. I thought that- if you saw me at my worst then you'd.." he trailed off. "Run away?" She asked. "Yeah" he sighed. "Honestly, a couple of years ago or maybe even months ago.. I probably would've but I've changed. For the better I think" she says unsure. "Definitely for the better" he says confidently, kissing her head. She smiles. "I love you" she says. "I love you too" he replies sincerely. They both fell asleep within minutes. Safe. Loved. In eachothers arms.

792 words