threesome

MEREDITH'S POV:
"Can you give the results to Dr shepherd?" I hand cristina the head ct I just got for his patient. "Are you kidding? Do it yourself" she chuckles. I groan, rolling my eyes.

"I really don't want to talk to him" I say. "I thought you were 'friends' now?" She grins.

"That's proven to be quite difficult.. given that all I can think about when I'm with him is him pulling me into a supply closet and- ugh!" I groan. She chuckles.

"You're a bitch" I say. She grins. I walk down the hall to try and find him. I open the door down the hall.

I pause in my tracks. "Oh my god" I walk back out of the room quickly as I see Addison and derek having sex on the table in the conference room.

I close my eyes, trying to erase the image from my head. "Meredith" Addison walks out, her scrubs on loosely.

"Sorry.. I should've knocked" I say. "I'm sorry! We should've locked the door" she says. "I- I'm just gonna.. go" I say. "Were you going to tell derek something?" She asks. "Yeah.. but it can-" I say.

"No.. its okay" she opens the door. I look at her. She raises her brow, a small smirk on her face. "Addison-" I chuckle. "Are you in.. or out?" She smirks.

"You wanna have a.. a threesome with your husband and your husbands ex-girlfriend?" I whisper. She chuckles.

"You ever been with a girl before?" She asks. "Why am I arguing with you?" I walk into the room. She giggles, locking the door behind her as she follows me.

Derek's facing the other way in the chair. I clear my throat. "Meredith" he pulls his scrub top over his bottom half. I giggle. "You act like I haven't seen it all before" I grin, sitting on the table infront of him.

He looks at Addison. She smiles. "What the hell just happened?" He asks. We both laugh. "You ever had a threesome before?" I ask. "No.. no? This isn't happening" he says In disbelief. I chuckle.

"Not with- not with addison" he clears his throat. "But you have!? That surprises me" I say. "Why?" He asks. "You wouldn't want other people touching your girl" I say.

"It was a one night stand" he whispers, grinning. I look at him shocked. "I've heard that one before" I say. He chuckles.

"Where did you meet them?" I ask. He clears his throat. "A bar" he says. I laugh. "Shut up" he says. "Two girls, right?" I ask. He glares at me. I giggle. "Two girls.. okay" I say.

I grin at him. "Would you mind if I touched Addison?" I ask. "No" he grins. "Would you mind if I touched meredith?" Addison asks. "No" he says.

Addison walks over to me. I look into her eyes as she looks at my lips. I push our lips together. I stand up. I put my hands on her waist to stop her as she stumbles back slightly.

I grab the bottom of her scrub top. I pull away from her lips as I pull her top over her head. My mouth drops open.

"No wonder you left me for her.. Holy fuck" I say as I look at her. "Thankyou" she chuckles. "Did you know she looks like this?" I look at him. "No, I had no idea" he says sarcastically. I giggle.

"Don't act like you're not as sexy as hell" he stands up, pulling my shirt off. I giggle. "Is it really.. the best idea to do this in the conference room?" I ask as he moves closer to me.

"Its not like we haven't all done it in here before" he grins. I chuckle. "Not with.. all of us" I say. "What's the difference?" He asks, moving his face closer to mine.

"Theres two girls and one you.. you can hardly take care of one girl as it is.. with two girls and no toys, how are you gonna-" I say. Addison laughs. He gasps. "You're a bitch" he says. I giggle.