"happy birthday paddy"

I walk Into the meeting room. Everyone's already in there. The meeting hasnt started yet. I walk over to the table. "Happy birthday paddy" I lean down, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck and kissing him on the cheek. He smiles. Today's Patrick's birthday. We've been sleeping together for a couple of weeks. Just casual sex. We're best friends. Nobody knows about us sleeping together.

"Here" i hand him a gift bag. "Thankyou" he takes it. I sit in the seat next to him. He pulls out a box from the bag. He opens it. It's a watch. "You like?" I smile. "I love.. thankyou" he says. "Theres something else too" I say. He looks in the bag. He puts his hand in the bag, looking at it. He doesnt take it out of the bag. His eyes light up and a massive grin appears on his face. I giggle. Its red lacy lingerie. And some handcuffs.

He picks up the note. 'Today 39 years ago, you came out of a vagina.. tonight you will come in one' the note says. He gasps quietly. He laughs. He looks at me. I grin, giggling. He kisses me on the cheek. "Dirty" he whispers in my ear. He pulls away. I smile innocently, as people are watching us.

He puts the watch and the note back in the gift bag, putting it next to his bag on the floor. Shonda starts the meeting. I run my hand up Patrick's thigh, underneath the table. He looks at me. My chair has wheels at the bottom so I move it closer to his. I grab him in my hand, through his jeans. He shakes his head at me. I nod. I start massaging his growing bulge. I can tell hes trying not to groan. He grabs my hand. I grin as he entwines our fingers, shaking his head at me, chuckling.

The meeting is over. I've been teasing patrick the entire time, running my hand up his thigh, whispering dirty things in his ear and running his hand over my body, under the table. "You're such a tease" he nudges me as we walk down the hallways to our trailer. I giggle. "This is really pretty right?" I take the lingerie out of his gift bag, looking at it. "People will see" he chuckles. I put it back in the bag. "But yes you're gonna look so sexy in that" he smirks.

We go to our trailer. "Are you doing anything? For your birthday?" I ask. "You" he smirks. I giggle. "No I'm not doing anything until I see you again later tonight" he says. "We could do something" I say. "Like?" He says. "We could go out? Get something to eat?" I say. "Aw are you asking me out?" He teases. "Do you wanna get lunch or not?" I say. He chuckles. "You're no fun" he rolls his eyes, putting his hands on my waist. "I am lots of fun" I smirk. "And yes.. I will go out with you.. god, you dont have to keep asking" he rolls his eyes jokingly. "Shut up" I giggle. "Will you wear the sexy outfit under your clothes?" He says. I giggle. "Yes" I say. "Can I have a preview for my present later?" He smirks.

I grin. I put my hands on his cheeks, pulling him down and kissing him passionately. "I can give you a present now" I bite my lip. He smirks as I put my hair up into a bun. I push him over to the couch. I push him onto it. He sits down. I kneel down infront of him. I lean up to him, kissing him passionately as I undo his trousers. He groans quietly against my lips as I put my hand down his boxers, pulling out his cock. Our tongues continue fighting as I wrap my hand around him, moving it up and down, making him hard instantly. I move my hands up to his face, deepening the kiss, my tongue exploring his mouth. I pull away slowly.

I move back down to his hard cock. I keep eye contact with him as I lick from the base to the tip, licking off the precum. He groans as I circle my tongue around the tip before taking in all of him, deep throating him. I start bobbing my head up and down. His tip hits the back of my throat as I speed up my movements. My teeth graze him slightly, making him groan as I take in even more of him. "Mm fuckkkk" he groans, his cum spilling into my mouth as he releases. I swallow all of it before licking him clean. He pulls his boxers back up and does his trousers back up. I stand up.

He grabs my hands, pulling me down and kissing me passionately. I smile against his lips, entwining our fingers on both hands and kissing him back. He pulls my hands, making me sit on his lap so I'm straddling him. We finally pull away breathlessly. "You give the best presents ever" he smirks. "Patrick.." I say. "Yes?" He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "I dont want to just have sex anymore" I say.