sex scene

ELLEN'S POV:
We were in the break room talking. Well he was talking, I was.. distracted. His ocean blue eyes were looking into mine. His pink lips, moving as he talked. He was leaning against the wall in the kitchen area. I was stood infront of him, 'listening to him' as he talked. "El? Ellen?" I heard. I shook out of my gaze. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you listening?" He chuckled. "Sorry" I blushed slightly. "We have a scene in 10 minutes" he says. "Ok" I say. He raised his brow. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah" I smile. "Ok" he says. I chuckle. "Come on" he chuckles. I giggle as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. I put my arm around his waist and we walk to set.

"Okay guys are you ready?" Shonda came up to us as we walked into the room. "Yes" we said in unison. "Good. You have a sex scene today-" she starts. We giggle. She rolls her eyes. "SOO.. you'll have to go back to makeup after this scene for the clothing change" she says. "We're wearing clothes for a sex scene?" Patrick asks. "Fine.. change of underwear" she says. We snicker, trying not to laugh. "You're  so immature.. both of you" she rolls her eyes and walks away. We look at eachother and burst out laughing. "Shes gonna fire us one day" patrick chuckles. "She'll fire you.. I'm the star" I roll my eyes smugly. "You would not let me get fired" he nudges me. "What am I supposed to do?" I laugh. "Threaten to quit unless they re-hire me" he rolls his eyes. "And why would I do that?" I grin. "Because you'd miss me too much. If I go, who else would you talk to on set?" He says. "My other friends" I say. "What other friends?" He smirks. "Ass" I gasp and hit his lightly. "You love my ass" he smirks. He does have a nice ass. "Cocky ass" I nudge him. "You love my-" he whispers. "Nope!" I interrupt. "You're disgusting" I hit him lightly, giggling. He laughs. "We need to get ready for our scene" he says. "Excited to see me in my underwear?" I joke. "You have no idea.." he smirks. I blush and chuckle. We walk over to our marks.

"Silence on set" shonda yelled. Everyone went quiet. "Okay anndd.. action" she shouted. After we said our lines, he walked over to me and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair as he put his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I ran my tongue across his bottom lip, surprised when he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought. We almost forgot about all of the cameras and crew members around us until we heard shonda yell "and cut!" Our kiss lingers for a few seconds before we pull away breathless. I keep my fingers in his hair and he keeps his hands on my waist. We look into eachothers eyes. "Did you just eat a jelly doughnut?" He asks. He licks his lips. I giggle. He smiles. We stay close. "Okay guys that was great" shonda walks up to us, pulling us out of our trance. We pull away. I try to hold myself back from smiling brightly. "They need you in hair and makeup" she says. "Okay" we say in sync. We walk around shonda to the door. We walk in. "Okkaayy.. ellen, you put on these" the crew member passes me a black bra and some matching panties. "Really? These look more paddy's style" I hold the bra up against his shirt. He blushes slightly and laughs. He grabs the bra and holds it up to me. "No.. suits you much better" he smirks. I giggle and grab it. The crew member chuckles, watching us. "And patrick, you put on these" she hands him some black underwear. "Switch?" I smirk jokingly. We switch underwear. "No" the woman laughs, grabbing them off of us and switching them, handing them back. We sigh dramatically. She shakes her head at us, chuckling. "And these" she hands us a robe and a pair of pumps each. "Thanks" we say and go into separate changing rooms to get ready. I walk out in the underwear and robe. I see patrick stood in the corner so I walk over to him. "Gimme a Peak" he touches the tie on my robe. "Off" I chuckle and slap his hand away. He laughs. "You give me a peak" I pull the tie on his robe. He gasps and puts his hands over his nipples jokingly. My giggle turned to outright laughter. He ties his robe back up. "Cheeky" he points his finger at me. I chuckle. "Now I definitely get a peak" he smirks. He pulls the tie and opens it. I chuckle as he looks me up and down. I close it again. "Nooo another peak" he says. I giggle. "She'll literally be ontop of you in a second. Now.. behave and go to set" shonda walks up to us chuckling. She grabs my shoulders, shooing us to set. We laugh as we walk, her following us.