hidden feelings

They're naked under the covers. "Are we doing this or not?" He says. "I can't even look at you" she scoffs. "Well then roll over" he says. She rolls her eyes, turning over so her backs facing my chest.

He grabs her hips forcefully, pulling her ass back against him. She rolls her eyes, pretending that didn't make her get ten times wetter.

He holds his penis, running his tip up and down her wet foulds. She pushes her lips together in anticipation.

He doesn't stop, just moving his tip up and down her foulds. She tries to hold back her whines as her need for him to be Inside of her grows. He knows exactly what he's doing to her.

He smirks. He finally gives in. She bites her lip hard to suppress her moan as he slides into her. She's not gonna let him know how he's affecting her. She's too stubborn and he knows it.

She pushes her face into the pillows as he starts moving in and out of her. His groans give her butterflies in her stomach. He speeds up his movements. Her teeth rip into the pillow.

He groans deeply, his cum spilling into her. She gasps, pulling her face out of the pillow as he pulls out.

"Oh.." he moves his face up to her head "Did you wanna cum?" He whispers into her ear, smirking. "You fucking bastard" she says.

"Tell me what you want and I'll do it" he grins. "Go fuck yourself" she says. "Just tell me mer.. tell me what you want" he runs his hand down her stomach. She bites her lip as he rubs her clit.

"I fucking hate you" she says, breathing heavily as he starts rubbing her clit faster. "Aww I love you too" he teases. "Faster" she finally moans. He slows down his movements.

She screams into her pillow. He chuckles. She gives up. "Please derek.." she whispers. He grins. He moves under the covers between her legs, pushing them open.

He eats her out until she cums again and again. He finally crawls up her naked sweaty body, kissing her lips softly as she tries to catch her breath.

He rolls off of her. "God.. you were down there for like.. 45 minutes" she says shocked, looking at the clock. He smirks. She looks at him.

"I'm was saying sorry" he says. She smiles. "I know you're not trying to steal her.. you're just being nice but.." she looks down. "What?" He whispers. She bites her lip as she tears up.

"Meredith?" He whispers. "I just- I feel like you don't care that I went through something too.. I thought I was gonna lose you.." she looks away, feeling embarrassed.

"Meredith I'm so sorry" he whispers, a huge wave of guilt washing over him. He didn't realise how much pain she was actually in. He puts his hand on her cheek, making her look at him.

"God.. you hide your feeling so well.. I didn't even think about how much this actually affected you" he says. "Its okay" she tries to shake it off. "No.. its not.. I'm so so sorry" he says.

She looks into his eyes. "I'm a terrible husband" he mutters. "No.. you're not.. you're an amazing husband.. I should've told you how I was feeling" she says. "I love you" he whispers. She smiles. "I love you too" she says.

"You wanna talk?" He asks. "No just.. just make sure she's okay?" She whispers. He smiles small. "You're always there for everyone else.. let me be here for you" he says.

"You know I don't like talking about my feelings" she whispers. "What do you want then?" He asks softly. "I.. want you to stop speeding" she says. "What?" He says.

"I know it's your coping mechanism but I can't deal with it derek.. its really scaring me.. you could get hurt or.. dead.. I don't- I can't lose you" she whispers emotionally. He looks into his eyes, his heart breaking at the pain she's in.

"I'll stop.. I'm sorry for scaring you" he says. "Thankyou" she closes her eyes, her forehead resting against his. He pulls away slowly, leaning back in. He kisses her deeply. She puts her hand on his cheek.

They pull away slowly. She smiles, wrapping her arms around him. He pulls her closer. She snuggles into him. They cuddle for ages, having small conversation and sharing their feelings until they fall asleep.

747 words

I changed the timeline up a little (it's a little different from the shows)

Idea suggested by: @Daddy_paddy66 !!

I have a science test tomorrow about the heart (or something?) so I have to challenge my inner cristina yang😏.. I'm definitely gonna fail.. I wrote this instead of studying 😭