fiancé

(The plot of season 11 is different in the show, in this story.. meaning Derek doesnt die and patrick doesnt leave)

WRITER'S POV:
they were filming season 11 of greys anatomy and ellen and patrick have been dating since season 4. Yesterday patrick proposed and of course, she said yes so they were both incredibly happy. "They're so in love" sandra said, looking at the newly engaged couple. "They're adorable" shonda said. "I wouldnt go that far" justin chimed in. They all laughed.

ELLEN'S POV:
I am so happy. I cant believe he proposed. We're gonna get married. We were stood at the other side of the set to everyone else and patrick kept whispering dirty things in my ear. I giggle but get a little turned on by the things hes saying. "We should sneak off. We've got 30 minutes until our next scene" he whispers. I look over at the rest of the cast and then back at him. "They'll know" I say. "No they wont" he put his hands on my waist and steps closer to me. "Now they definetly will" i chuckle and put my hands on his arms. "Who cares?" He whispers. "Good point" i reply. He laughs and holds my hand as we walk off to our trailer.

"Are we late?" I ask him. "2 minutes early" he replies looking at his watch and smiles. We walk onto the set. "Okay you guys you just stand on your Marks and say your lines and at the end of the scene you kiss and I call cut okay?" Shonda explained. We nodded. We stood in place. "And action!" Shonda called  and we said our lines. After I finished my line he took a step towards me and kissed me. He ran his fingers through my hair with one hand and put his other on my waist. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought. "Annddd cut!" Shonda called. We carried on for a few more seconds before finally pulling away. "That was great guys. Everyone can go home and I'll see you all tomorrow" shonda announced. We smiled and walked to the parking lot. He opened my door for me and I got in. He went around to his side and got in the car. "Can we go to mcdonalds?" I smile. "McDonalds then starbucks?" He asks. I nod. We hold hands over the console as he drives. We get the mcdonalds and starbucks and go home. He holds my hand as we walk through the door. "It looks good on you" he says, lifting up my hand and pointing out my engagement ring. "What can I say? My fiance has excellent taste" I smirk. I take a sip of my coffee and put it down on the side. I sit on the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table. He sits next to me, with the mcdonalds in his hand. I wrap my arm around his back and rest my head on his shoulder. I turn on the tv. "What you watching?" He asks. "Mmm.. orange is the new black" I reply. I put it on. He takes out the chicken nuggets and hands them to me. "Thanks" I say. We finish our food and go up to the bedroom. I put on one of his shirts that I stole and climb in bed. I roll onto my side and he climbs in behind me. He puts his arm around me and I hold his hand. He rests his head into the back of my neck. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he pulls me closer. We fall asleep in eachothers arms.

I wake up in the morning. I turn around and I'm in bed alone. I sleepily lift up my head and look around. Patrick comes through the door a few seconds later. "Hey sleepy head" he smiles. "Where did you go?" I ask. "I went on a walk" he says. "Come on you need to get ready" he says. "I'm tired" I rest my head back into the pillow. He crawls on the bed and pulls the covers off of me. "I'll wake you up" he says grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him. I giggle. "No I'm tired" I moan. "You need to get up either way" he says running his hands up and down my thighs. I think for a second. I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him closer. He kisses me passionately and lays me back down on the bed.

WRITERS POV:
He kisses and sucks on her neck. "Dont you dare leave Marks" she chuckled. "I'm just marking my territory" he jokes. She laughs. "If you give me a hickey I will give you one" she dares him. "Fine" he laughs and she sits up slightly so he can take off his shirt she is wearing. He immediately starts leaving little kisses on her breasts before sucking on her nipples making them hard. She arches her back slightly and he makes his way down her body, leaving occasional kisses down her stomach. He makes his way to her center but skips it and begins sucking on the inside of her thighs. "Patrick" she moans. He obliges and spreads her legs with his hands. He lowers his head and licks up and down her clit before thrusting his tongue into her wet foulds, making her moan. Patrick's phone started ringing. "Pick it up for me would you?" He asks before carrying on. She moans and picks up his phone. "Hello" she says. "Yeah this is Patrick's phone. I'm his fiance" she says holding back moans. "Hes a bit busy right now" she says. "Yeah I'll give him the message bye" she says quickly and hangs up. She throws the phone onto the bed and her hands grip the mattress cover and she moans loudly, throwing her head back into the pillow as she cums. He licks her clean and crawls up to her face and kisses her. "Who was it?" He asks. "Umm..." she thinks. "You forgot didnt you?" He asks. "No it was.." she thinks again. "Oh! It was your assistant. She said that shes booked the band for the wedding" she smiles. "How did you forget THAT?" he asks laughing and hitting her on the arm playfully. "I was mid-orgasm when she told me" she rolled her eyes. He laughed and kissed her. "Okay we actually need to get up now" he says. They get changed and drive to set.

PATRICK'S POV:
We were on break in our trailer and ellen was eating a cupcake. she looked up from her magazine and saw me looking at her. She smiled. "What are you lookin' at weirdo?" She joked. I stroked her cheek with the back of my hand. Her eyes sparkled. "I cant wait to marry you" I smiled. "I cant wait either" her smile widened. "I love you so much" I said. "I love you more" she replied. "That's not possible." I took her magazine and put it beside me before picking her up and putting her on my lap, so shes straddling me. "It is possible" she argued. "Nope" I said. "Yes" she leaned closer to me. "no" I said before kissing her.

1221 words