messing around

"Okay and action!" Shonda calls. Chris o'donell leans in, kissing me. He pushes me up against the wall gently. I reach my hands up, running my fingers through his hair.

His hands travel from my waist to lower down my hip, pulling my body against his. "Cut!" Shonda says. We pull away. I smile at him. We walk over to shonda.

"That was good guys.. you're both done for the day actually so.." she says. "Thankyou" I say. I walk away. I turn the corner, about to walk out of the room when I bump into someone.

"sorr- oh its you" I say, looking at patrick. "Watch where you're going dickhead" he says. "Shut up" I giggle. "I'll see you tomorrow ellen" I hear someone say. I turn around. "Bye chris" I say.

I grin as I feel patrick step closer to me, his body almost pressed against mine. Chris walks out. I turn to patrick. "Personal space Paddy.. jeez" I tease.

"Do you want to go back to the trailer?" He smirks, putting his hands on my waist, kissing my neck. "Paddy someone will see us" I whisper, pulling away gently.

He raises his brow. "No.. kate heard us last time.. well, she didnt know it was me.. she knew it was you though.. she heard me screaming your name" I giggle. He smirks.

"Who does she think it was?" He furrows his brows. "I told her you hit it off with some girl from a park or something" I say. He chuckles.

"We can go somewhere else then" he says. "I'll give you a blow job in one of the supply closets.. but that's as far as I'm going.. and I can't come to yours today coz my sisters still staying at mine" I whisper.

"I was gonna go down on you but.." he teases. I grin. "Meet me in the supply closet in 2 minutes" I smirk. "Your panties better be off by the time I get there" he smirks. I giggle, walking down the hallway.

I go into the supply closet and pull off my leggings and panties. Patrick walks in two minutes later. He locks the door behind him. I kiss him hungrly, pushing him up against the door.

He pulls away slowly. "Turn around" he says. "What?" I say breathless as he kisses my neck. "Turn around" he pulls away. I turn around, putting my hands on the wall.

He bends down behind me, pulling my legs apart. He pulls me further away from the wall.

I let out quiet moans as he starts licking up and down my wet foulds. I bite my lip as he slides his tongue into me. "Paddy" I moan as he instantly starts thrusting It into no out of me fast.

He pulls away. "Shh baby.. we'll get caught" he says quietly. He only ever calls me that when we're having sex but it always gives me butterflies.

He starts thrusting his tongue in and out of me faster, earning louder moans from me. My nails dig into the wall and I throw my head back in pleasure.

He hits my g-spot repeatedly. I feel myself getting closer. He reaches his hand around, rubbing my clit gently, sending me over the edge. I cover my mouth with my hand to quiet my cries as I cum.

He licks me clean before standing up. I stand up straight, turning around to face him. He picks up my leggings and panties, passing them to me. I put them on, still trying to catch my breath.

"Thankyou" I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck. "My pleasure" he smirks. I kiss him passionately. "Are you sure you can't come to mine today?" He groans.

"Sorry.. my sister won't leave and I don't trust her alone in my house.. she'll invite one of her stupid boyfriends over" I say. "She has more than one?" He chuckles.

"Two.. one of them is a thief and one of them has a thing for me so I don't want any of my jewellery missing.. nor my panties" I giggle. He chuckles. "How will you be sure it wasn't me" he smirks. "Perv" I grin. We both chuckle.

"Okay fine.. let's go.. I'll see you tomorrow.. you walk out first" he kisses me softly. "Okay" I say. I kiss him again before sneaking out. I go home and fall asleep.

-------

I wake up in the morning, get ready and go to work. I walk into my trailer. Patrick's not here yet. I get ready for my next scene. There's a knock on the trailer door. I open it.

"Hey" I smile at Chris. "Hey.. I know we have a scene soon but I wanted to ask you.. do you maybe want to go for a drink or something sometime?" He asks.

"Oh um.." I say shocked. "Don't answer yet.. just think about it" he says. I don't even answer before he walks away. "Did he just-" Kate walks past. I nod.

--------

It's after my first scene and patrick walks over. "So I heard you got asked out?" He says. "Uh yeah Chris-" I say. "Yeah.. oh, well I think it's great" he says. "You do?" I furrow my brows.

"Yeah you should do it.. I mean, we're only messing around so it's not like you're not available" he says. I'm taken aback by his comment.

"I was gonna turn him down actually but seeing as we're only.. messing around.. maybe I'll take him up on it" I say. I walk away. I film my next scene.

-------

I see patrick as I walk off set. I see Chris behind him. I go to walk over to him when patrick steps infront of me. "Don't say yes" he says. "Wha- well we're only messing around.. why do you care?" I say.

"Ellen" he says. "What?" I say. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it.. we're not just messing about" he says. I roll my eyes.

"Scared of missing out on a few more months of sex until you find the next girl you wanna fool around with?" I say. "I just got.. insecure coz I thought you'd say yes.. and I acted out and did something stupid.." he says.

"You did" I say. I cross my arms over my chest. "Please forgive me baby I'm sorry" he steps closer to me. I look into his eyes.

"Just coz you call me baby it does not mean I forgive you" I grin. He holds my arms gently, pulling me closer. "Do you?" He asks. I nod. He leans closer. "Paddy we can't" I move away. He sighs.

"Do you want to be with me or not.. I dont get why you won't let people know about us" he says. "Paddy" I sigh. "Is the idea of people knowing you're sleeping with me that bad?" He says.

He walks away. I grab his arm. He watches me as I walk over to Chris. "I um.. I can't go out with you.. I'm seeing someone" I say. "Oh" he says.

"Patrick.. I'm seeing patrick.." I say. I get an idea. "actually.. can I have everyone's attention please!" I climb ontop of a chair. Everyone looks at me.

"Me and patrick are screwing.. yep.. we have been for the past five weeks acually" I say. "What?" Kate says shocked. I nod. She smiles, probably proud of me.

"And if anyone has a problem with it then you're fired" I say. "I don't think you can do that" patrick says quietly. "Fine.. shonda will fire you.. she told me herself" I say. "I did not" she says. Everyone chuckles.

I look at patrick. He smiles. I smile at him. "And he is really good in bed by the way.. better than you'd think.. and that's saying a lot" I say. "Okay.. shut up now" he walks over to me.

I giggle as he picks me up, putting me down on the floor. He drags me out of the room as I keep talking, making Everyone laugh.

We get to the hallway. He kisses me passionately. I moan quietly, running my fingers through his hair as he pushes me up against the wall.

"You wanna go to mine? My sister will just have to deal with our sex noises" I smirk. He chuckles, nodding. We go to my house.

1388 words