racing

Patrick took me with him to one of his Porsche racers. I was sat in the bleachers, watching him as he raced. He ended up winning, of course. He got out of his car after the race, wearing his racing outfit. He ran his fingers through his hair as he shut the car door. Holy fuck, hes hot. He looked up at me. I smiled at him. "Hes so fine" "god hes handsome" I'd let him take me for a ride" I hear a few women from behind me talking. I ignore them. I see him talking to a few people before excusing himself and walking to me. I stand up, facing him. "You were so good" I put my hands on his waist. "You like coming to my race?" He smiles. I nod. "You look so fucking sexy in that outfit" I look him up and down. "Lucky bitch" "his ass is literally perfect" "nevermind his ass, look at his hair" I hear the women behind me whisper. I dont think he heard. I feel jealousy rising and my blood begin to boil. He runs his fingers through my hair, smiling at me. I calm down instantly, looking into his eyes. He looks back at the track. I look at the women. I smirk at them before putting my hands on his cheeks, pulling him close and kissing him passionately. He didnt even hesitate in kissing me back, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight as he puts his hands on my waist. I run my fingers through his hair. We were at the front so he pushes me up against the front of the bleachers, pushing his hard body against mine, making me moan quietly into his mouth. We pull away panting, trying to catch our breaths, our faces still centimetres apart. "Wanna get out of here?" He whispers in my ear. "Mmm please" I nod slowly. He entwines our fingers. I try to catch up to him as he pulls me along. I look back and see the women with shocked looks on their faces. I smile smugly. He pulls me behind the bleachers to a door, going to the racers changing rooms. I giggle as we stumble through the door, his hands on my waist and mine wrapped around his neck. "you seriously need to wear this more often baby. You look hot" I smirk, putting my hands on his waist, looking him up and down. "Very very hot" I kiss him hungrly, pushing him up against the wall. I feel him smile against my lips. "I'll bring it home for you if you want" he smirks. I nod enthusiastically. He laughs. He turns us around so I'm pushed against the wall instead. He kisses me softer this time. I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him close. "Can we go home?" I ask "I want to get you out of that outfit" I smirk, centimetres away from his face. "No now" he says, putting his hands on my ass, pulling me closer. I moan as I feel his erection rubbing against me through our clothes. "We could now.. or, if you wait we can make love all through the night, and I'll do that thing that you like" I whisper sexily in his ear. "Let's get out of here. Now" he says, grabbing my hand. I giggle as he pulls me out of the room, all the way to the parking lot to his car. He opens my door for me before going over to his side and getting in. "Baby stop rushing" I giggle. "I want sex" he leans over to me and growls in my ear. I grab his face, kissing him hard. "Well hurry up then" I say. He looks at me, squinting his eyes. I laugh. He starts the car and drives us back home. As hes driving I grab his hand in mine, pulling it up to my lips and kissing it. "You're driving really slowly, considering you just won a race and all" I say. He speeds up. I smirk. I put his finger in my mouth biting and sucking on it. He groans, looking over at me. "Stop teasing me" he growls. He looks back at the road. I guide his hand down my body, letting his hand down my top, exploring my breasts. "Baby" he groans. I moan lightly as he finds my nipple, circling it with his finger, sending a tiny wave of pleasure through my body. I take it out of my top, trailing it down my body again. He makes his way into my leggings. "You're so wet" he groans, looking at the road. "Mmm" I moan as he runs my clit. "You really know how to multitask" I groan. He chuckles. He begins rubbing my clit faster, making my legs shake slightly and me moan louder. "God paddy" I grunt. "Mmm patrick" My head pushes further back into the headrest and my nails dig into the side of the seat as I cum. He slows down his movements, letting me ride out my orgasm before removing his hand. I try to catch my breath, looking at him as he sucks his finger clean. I lean over. We finally arrive home and he stops the car before turning around and grabbing my face, kissing me passionately. "Inside. Now" he says. We get out of the car and walk inside quickly, giggling as he chases me up the stairs. When we finally reach our room he pushes me against the wall, kissing me hard. Our tongues wrestle as my hands reach down to his waist pulling him close. "Mmm baby" I breathe against his lips, trying to undo his racing outfit. He kisses me again, undoing my top and pushing it onto the floor aswell as my bra. I moan against his lips as he puts his hands on my breasts, flicking my nipple gently with his thumb. I finally unzip his outfit, pulling it off of his shoulders and down his body. I run my fingers down his toned stomach as he continues kissing me passionately, moving his hands down to my leggings and pulling them down, aswell as my panties. I pull down his underwear. I move back up to his face, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him hungrly. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up, carrying me to the bed and laying me down, him hovering over me. "Ohhh" I moan as he slides into me. He starts thrusting in and out of me slowly at first, then picking up his pace. My back arched as he began sucking and nibbling on my nipples."god paddy" I moan in pleasure. "Fuck el" his head fell into my neck and he sped up, making us both groan as I clamped my walls around his cock. My legs wrap around his waist and my neck falls back onto the pillow as I feel myself coming closer to my release. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling on the ends. He speeds up, bringing me to my release. "Ohh oh god" my legs shake around him as my cum coats his thick cock. I clamp my walls again, making his warm cum spill into me. "Fuck baby" he groans. We're both panting, coming down from our orgasm highs. He lifts his head off my shoulder, looking at me. He kisses me as he pulls out, collapsing next to me in bed. "Holy shit" he breathes. "That was the best sex ever" I say. "Yeah" he agrees. We look at eachother. I roll ontop of him, straddling him. "I am going to steal all your clothes so you have to wear that racing outfit everywhere" I grab his hands, holding them above his head, leaning down to his face. "I'd let you if this is how you're gonna react every time you see me in it" he smirks "I'm taking you to all my races from now on" he says. I giggle. "Wanna go again?"  I smirk. I giggle as he flips us over quickly, hovering over me and kissing me.

1361 words