finn or derek.. derek or finn

"Dinner was good" I say. "Dinner was excellent" he says. Me and derek walk hand in hand to my front door. "Are you coming in?" I ask. "I dunno.. am I?" He steps closer to me, smirking. I try to hide my grin.

"Well you could come in for a drink or uh- a coffee.. I owe you one from this morning" I say. "Yes you do" he smiles.

I unlock the door. We walk in. I keep a hold of his hand, leading him to the living room. I go into the kitchen and get us both a coffee. I walk back into the living room. "Here" I hand him the coffee. "Thankyou" he takes a sip before putting it onto the table. I sit next to him, putting mine down too.

"So how's it going with finn?" He asks. "Good" I grin teasingly. "But I'm better" he smirks. "You are not" I giggle. "Uhuh" he says. "How do you know that?" I raise my brow. "You might like finn.. but you fell in love with me" he strokes my cheek with his thumb.

I look into his eyes. He leans closer. I move closer, our lips millimetres apart. He kisses me softly. I moan quietly, putting my hand on his jaw as he deepens the kiss. Our tongues fight. I run my fingers through his hair. I pull away slowly. I smile, sitting back down straight. "Bet you don't do that with finn" he rolls his eyes. I giggle.

"Finns a good boy.. you're not.. you don't follow rules" I say. "Rules are overrated.. and what rule says I can't kiss my date?" He smirks. "When I'm dating two people.. there's certain rules.. rules that if I don't follow.. I turn into a slut.. like, I can't sleep with you both.." I say.

"You're sleeping with him?" He asks. "No" I say. "So you're fine then" he smirks, leaning closer. "No" I giggle, pushing him away playfully. He chuckles.

"Well, were you sleeping with both me and Addison at any point?" I ask. "No.. I was with you.. then Addison.. then you again.. then I ended it with addison because I love you" he says. I can't help but smile everytime he says that.

"You can't say that either.. its against the rules" I say. "I love you" he grins. He moves closer to me. "I love you.. I love you" he breathes against my lips. "Naughty" I kiss him hungrly. I put my hands on his cheeks, our tongues fighting.

He puts his hands on my waist, pulling me ontop of him. I pull apart from his lips, pulling his shirt over his head, throwing It onto the floor. He rips off my shirt, tossing it aside.

"We shouldn't be doing this" I moan as he kisses my neck. "No" he says. "We really really shouldn't be-" I cut myself off, kissing him again. "Now who's being naughty?" He smirks. "Shut up" I kiss him again, undoing his trousers.

I stand up and we both pull off our clothes. I climb back ontop of him. "Condom.. I don't have a condom" I say. He grabs his trousers, getting a condom. I gasp.

"You brought- you knew I'd give in" I say. He grins. "Ass" I say. "Aren't you glad I came prepared?" He smirks. I grab it. "Glow in the dark" I giggle. He grins. I chuckle.

I bite my lip, opening the condom. I slide it down his erection. He kisses my chest. I close my eyes, my head falling back as he sucks on my skin, pulling my hair back to expose more neck.

He pulls aways slowly. I kiss his neck. I smile as he groans softly when I suck on his pulse point. I run my fingers through his hair. I lift myself up. I kiss him passionately. We moan loudly against eachothers lips as I slide down onto him.

We keep making out, moaning against eachothers lips as I grind against him. My back arches and my head falls back as he picks me up, moving me back down onto him. My nails dig into his shoulders as I start bouncing up and down.

My moans get louder and louder as I already feel myself on the verge of exploding. He makes me feel so good. I lock out lips again. He thrusts his tongue into my mouth, helping me as I speed up my movements.

"Derek" I moan, pulling away from his lips. "God meredith" he groans. We both cry out in pleasure, our fluids spilling as we cum together.

I pull myself off of him, sitting on his lap. He pulls off the condom. Both of us are panting out of breath. I put on his shirt and my panties and he puts on his boxers and trousers.

We're both still breathing heavily as I sit next to him on the couch. "Why does this keep happening?" I say. "You love me.. find me sexy.. irresistible" he smirks jokingly. I giggle, hitting him.

Izzie walks into the room. "Wow- I'm sorry" she chuckles. "Oh.. uh- we were just-" I say. "Uhuh" she giggles. "Hey stevens" Derek says. "Dr shepherd" she says.

I roll my eyes. "Why do you call eachother that out of work?" I ask. "Because he's my boss" she says. "Hes my boss too" I grin. "You're sleeping with the boss" she says.

"I'm not sleeping with him..  I'm dating him" I say. "Mm.. what about mcvet?" She asks. "What?" I ask. "You.. dating.. him too?" She smirks. "..no" I say hesitantly.

"You haven't had sex with the vet yet?" She asks. Derek looks at me. "..No" I say. "Wow" she says. "Whys that surprising?" I ask.

"Its not.. I knew you were gonna pick derek from the beginning" she says. "I didn't pick him" I glare at him as he grins. "You should.. you two are perfect together" she walks away. I roll my eyes but grin at him.

Theres a few minutes of silence as I think. "I'll end it with finn tomorrow" I whisper. His eyes light up. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah.. I-" I stop. He looks into my eyes. I sigh. I love you" I roll my eyes. He grins, kissing me softly. "I love you too meredith" he kisses my cheek.

"You're not staying here tonight though.. no more sex.. we're gonna keep dating" i say. "What?" He whines. I look at him. "Fine.." he says. We get ready and I give him a kiss before he leaves.

1066 words

Idea from @ picklesickle!!