snow

ELLEN'S POV:
I was sat in the break room by myself eating a snickers bar when patrick walked in. "Hey come with me" he holds out his hand. "Where we going?" I asked, taking his hand. "Just, come on" he smiles, pulling me along. "Okay" I catch up to him, so we're stood next to eachother. We go to the front door and walk outside. "Oh my god its snowing" I smile. "I love snow" I look at him. I smile. He looks at me and smiles back. "Me too" he says. He looks into my eyes. I chuckle nervously and look down, blushing slightly. "Wanna go back inside?" He chuckles. "Sure" I say. We go to walk back inside. "Wait" I grab his arm and pull him back. "What?" He asks. I just look him in the eyes. He smiles. I go to talk but nothing comes out. "What?" He smiles, a dreamy look on his face. I dont say anything. I keep a hold of his arm as he moves his hands up to my face, grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. I wrap my arms around his waist. He wraps his coat around me. He deepens the kiss. We pull away, staying close and looking in eachothers eyes. "Arent you cold?" He asks. "Very" I say. "Wanna go back inside?" He asks. "Not really" i say. He smiles, leaning down and kissing me again. I tighten my arms around his waist, moving even closer to him. I smile against his lips as he wraps the coat tighter around us both.

*start song*

2 YEARS LATER:
It was a snowy day. The entire scenery was white. There were fairy lights everywhere, lanterns down the sides of the aisle. It was night but still bright outside because of the lights and the white snow. The chairs were all faced towards the front, the backs decorated with purple flowers. All mine and Patrick's friends and family were out there. I had my white lace wedding dress on. My hair was curled and my makeup artist did my makeup flawlessly. It was a beautiful scenery. I couldnt think of a more perfect place to get married. We were on the cliffs outside of a 5 star hotel that we were staying at the night before the wedding.  I was looking out of the window, trying to find patrick. "Hey.. you ready?" The wedding planner asks. "Yeah" I say. "Nervous?" She asks. "Honestly.. no, I cant wait to be married to him" I smile. She smiles. "Its time" she smiles. I walk out of the hut I was in. The music started playing. The song, 'I guess I'm in love'  by Clinton kane was playing. Everyone was looking at me but I was just looking at him. I smiled brightly at him from the other side of the aisle. He tilted his head in awe, looking at me. He was wearing a blue suit, undercoat and trousers with a white shirt underneath and a red tie. His hair was styled just the way I liked it. It looked perfect. He looked perfect. Chandra was the one officiating the wedding. She was stood behind patrick. my bridesmaids, katherine, sandra and kate aswell as his best man eric were all stood on either side of him. I started walking down the aisle. I was holding flowers in my hand so when I got to the end I passed them to Kate before turning to patrick. "Hi" I whisper tearfully. "Hi" he whispers back emotionally. We chuckle quietly. "You look gorgeous" he mouths. "You look hot" I mouth back. He chuckles lightly. I smile.

ELLEN'S DRESS:

PATRICK'S SUIT:

PATRICK'S SUIT: