laser tag

Me, kate, patrick, justin, katherine and eric all went out for to laser tag. Kate and eric are dating, justin and katherine are friends but definetly have a thing for eachother and me and Patrick have been engaged for about a month. I'm hiding in a corner in the dark when I feel a pair of hands on my waist. I scream. "Shh" patrick laughs. "You scared me" I giggle. "This is so scary" I say. He laughs. "You scared of the dark?" He says. I bite my lip. "Seriously?" He chuckles. "Just when people are shooting at me" I say dramatically. "Its a laser" he says. "Still" I giggle. Someone starts shooting at us. I scream, ducking down behind one of the walls. "Stop screaming" patrick laughs, ducking down next to me. "You're fiance just got shot at and you're worried about her screaming?" I say jokingly. "Are you just gonna hide here the entire time then?" He laughs. "That's the plan, yes" I say. He chuckles. I go back to the corner I was in before. "I'll keep you company" he walks over to me. I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck as he kisses me. He deepens the kiss, pushing me up against the wall. "You better not shoot me" I say. He laughs. "I promise" he says. "Good" i giggle, kissing him again. Someone shoots at us. "Sorry baby" he turns us around, using me as a shield. The person runs away. I gasp, looking at him. "You'd sacrifice me to save yourself?" I say "unbelievable" I hit him. He laughs. "Just for that.. you cant keep me company anymore.. this is my hiding corner" I go back to my corner. "Bye baby" he kisses me on the cheek, laughing before walking away. "You're no fiance of mine!" I shout dramatically. He chuckles.

AFTER THE GAME:
"Ellen.. you came last" the worker says. Everyone laughs. "And then kate, eric, then justin.. katherine and patrick won" he says. I roll my eyes. "Because he used me as human shield" I say. Kate and katherine gasp. "You sacrificed your own fiance for yourself?" Katherine says. "Unbelievable" kate says. He laughs. "Its a laser.. not a real gun" he says. "It may aswell have been because I felt like I got shot in the heart when you betrayed me" I say dramatically. He gives me a look. I giggle. "Self preservation.. I would've done the same" eric says. "You would've sacrificed me to save yourself?" Kate says. "Yep" he says. "What if it was a real gun?" I say to patrick. "It wasnt" he says. "But what if it was?" I say. "Then I'd jump infront of it for you" he says. "How am I supposed to believe you now?" I say. "Well we could always test it out" he says. "Youd risk my life to prove a point?" I say. "El.. shut up" he chuckles, wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my neck. I giggle. "Fine.. I forgive you.. for betraying me" i say. He chuckles. I turn around and kiss him quickly. "Let's go" katherine chuckles. I entwine mine and Patrick's fingers as we all walk out. We walk to a cafe next to the laser tag place and get a booth. We sit down at the booth, me and patrick sat next to eachother in the middle. A waiter comes over and we all order what we want to eat. "What were you guys even doing in that corner?" Eric smirks. We laugh. "Ellen was hiding" patrick says. "And you were.." kate says. "Trying to seduce her in a laser tag place" katherine laughs. "No he was just uning me to protect himself from the line of fire" I say. "We were making out" Patrick smirks. "Until you tried to get me killed" I say. He chuckles. He puts his hand on my cheek, turning me around and kissing me. I smile against his lips, kissing him back. Our tongues fight passionately. We hear eric clear his throat. We dont pull away. "Guys" katherine says. Our tongues continue fighting. "Oh just leave them" kate chuckles. I run my fingers through his hair. He pulls me onto his lap, our lips not separating. "No no not in public" kate puts her hands on my waist, pulling me off of him. I giggle, sitting back down next to him. Everyone chuckles. I kiss him again quickly. Everyone continues with their conversation.

"Let's sneak away" he whispers in my ear. I giggle. "Where?" I ask. "Toilets" he whispers. "They'll know" I laugh. "You go to the toilet and I'll say I'm going to.. get my phone out of the car but I'll sneak in after you" he says. "Well why dont we both just sneak out to the car?" I laugh. "Toilets are more adventurous" he says. I giggle. "Okay" I chuckle. "I'll go first okay?" He says. I nod. "I'm just going to the car to get my phone" he says to everyone. Justin and katherine stand up out of the booth to let him through. I chuckle to myself as I see him sneak off into the toilets.

I wait a couple of minutes. "Can I get past? I need the bathroom" I say to kate and eric. They nod, standing up out of the booth. I walk to the toilets. "Paddy" I whisper. He comes out of one of the cubicles. I giggle.

He walks over to me, putting his hands on my waist and kissing me hungrly. I undo his trousers, pulling them down as he pulls up my skirt. I put my hand down his boxers, pulling out his already hard cock. He pulls down my panties. I step out of them and he slips them into his pocket. He picks me up, sitting me onto the sink. I open my legs wide. He steps between them, positioning his tip at my entrance. I bite my lip, wrapping my arms around his neck. My head falls into his shoulder and I let out a loud moan as he slides into me. He puts his hands on my ass, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Ohh" I moan as he starts thrusting in and out of me. "Yesss padddyyyy yessss fucccckkk" I moan as he speeds up his movements. "Fucckk el" he groans, thrusting in and out of me harder. "Ohh ohhhhh god I- ohh I'm cummiiinngg" I moan loudly. "Me too fuccckkk" he grunts. He thrusts into me one more time, sending us both over the edge. Our fluids mix and we let out loud moans and groans as we cum together. His face falls into the crease between my neck and shoulder. We're both breathing heavily. I rest my face on his shoulder.

He pulls out. We pull away, looking at eachother. "Okay I forgive you for getting me shot" I say. "I thought you already forgave me?" He raises his brow. "I lied..but now I do" I grin, kissing him softly. "Okay good" he chuckles. I pull up his boxers and pants, doing them up for him. He lifts me down from the sink, pulling my skirt down for me. "Can I have my panties back?" I giggle. "Nope" he grins. I chuckle, shaking my head. "Fine.. I'll go comando" I smirk, lifting my skirt up quickly before pulling it back down, smirking. He grins. We walk back to the table.

"What took you both so long?" Kate asks. "They were doing it" eric says. "We were not" I chuckle. "Oh my god you were.. your hair is all messy" katherine says to patrick. "What?!" He says. "Mirror" he holds his hand out to me. I giggle, getting my mirror out of my bag and passing it to him. He sorts out his hair. "I can't believe I'm marrying that" I say jokingly. Everyone laughs. "You love me" he smirks. "Yes baby I do" I kiss I'm on the cheek. He hands me my mirror back, kissing me softly on the lips. I put it back in my bag before kissing him again. "Even when you sacrifice me to save yourself" I say. "You said you forgave me!" He exclaims. I giggle. I kiss him again.

1385 words