married young

Me and derek have been married 3 years. We got married when we were 19 and were now both 22.

He's a barman right now but It's only a part time job as he's working on becoming a surgeon.

I'm a part time waitress trying to become a lawyer. We only have our jobs so we can afford our apartment but we both like them.

Mine and Derek's relationship and marriage has always been perfect. We'd never leave eachother alone, kissing and jumping eachother every five minutes but lately.. its like he's lost interest in sex.. in me.

He hadn't had sex with me in 2 weeks.. He hasn't touched me in 2 weeks. I miss him and its scaring me.

Me and him went to a party at Mark's house. I'm sat on the couch talking to cristina, izzie and George. "Has he done you yet?" Cristina asks out of nowhere. "Cristina" izzie hits her arm.

"No" I say. "Damn" she says. "I don't get it.. you two used to be all over eachother" izzie says. "I know" I try not to get emotional. "Hey mer I'm sure it's nothing bad.. he might be stressed.. or- I'm sure it's nothing" George says. "Yeah" izzie says.

I roll my eyes. I see him walk into the room. "Watch this" I say. They look at me. I wave derek over. He walks over. "Hey.. what you doing?" I ask. "Nothing.. just hanging with mark and jackson" he says.

I tug on his shirt. He leans down and kisses me softly. I put my hand on his cheek, deepening the kiss. He kisses me back for a bit before pulling away. He smiles at me before walking back over to Mark.

"You're right.. that was pathetic" cristina says. "Cristina!" Izzie hits her. I groan, resting my head back on the couch. "Do you think he's cheating on me?" I whisper. "Maybe" cristina says. "Cristina.. go away" izzie pushes her off of the couch. She walks away.

"Do you think he is?" I look at her. "why would he?" She asks. "Everyone warned me.. they told me.. getting married Young would be a bad idea.. that it wouldn't work out.." I say.

"Do you regret marrying him?" She asks. I look at him from across the room. He makes eye contact with me. He smiles at me. "No.. I don't.. I love him.. I wouldn't be where I am without him" I say. "You think he feels the same way?" She says quietly. "I don't know" I tear up.

He makes eye contact with me again. He's immediately by my side as soon as he sees I'm upset. "Hey what's wrong?" He sits next to me, brushing my hair out of my face. "Nothing" I smile, blinking the tears away. "Are you sure? You look sad.." he says. "I'm sure" I force a smile.

"Have you been drinking?" I grin, brushing his hair out of his face with my hand, resting it on his back. "A little" he grins. I chuckle softly.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to stay with you? You want to go home?" He asks. "No.. go talk to your friends" I smile. He looks into my eyes. "Go.. really" I smile, kissing him softly. He gets up and walks away.

"I think he feels the same way" izzie says. I look at her. "I really hope so" I whisper. "He does" she says. "I don't know what I'd do without him" I say, twiddling my thumbs nervously. "Well you won't have to know" George says. "Mm" I say. We talk a bit more about other things.

I laugh at something izzie says before derek walks over to me. He sits next to me on the couch, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Oh.. hello" I grin, looking at him. "Hello" he smirks. I close my eyes as he kisses me passionately.

"You are very drunk" I giggle against his lips. I pull away slowly, still happy that he's even kissing me. God that's pathetic. "And you are very sexy" he smirks, kissing me again.

He pulls away slowly. I giggle as he whispers dirty things in my ear. "Der can you get me a drink please?.. water?" I ask. "whatever you want baby" I smile against his lips as he gives me loads of kisses before standing up, walking to the kitchen.