4 months

"You ready sweetie?" I ask. "Yes mom" our 13 year old daughter, Emma, smiles. "Okay your dads taking you to school today. He's outside in the car already" I hand her, her bag. "Okay bye mom" she smiles. "Bye honey have a good day at school" I kiss her on the head. She runs to the door, going outside. The phone rings. "Hi Kate" I answer the phone. "Hi. Did you do it?" She asks. "No" I whine. "Ellen.. you're married.. how has it been that long?" She says. "We've not had sex in.. 4 months. I'm scared" I say. I'm cleaning the kitchen as I talk. "Scared about what? Just fuck him" she says. "We used to go at it like.. porn stars and now.. he hasnt even tried to feel me up in.. it's been too long.. way too long. What if he doesnt find me attractive anymore. God, what if hes cheating on me" I say. "Hes obsessed with you.. he loves you.. trust me.. you guys just need a night to yourselves.. your parents.. you're turning old" she says. "I'm 39" I say. "Not old old.. just.. you need to get it back to how it was before" she says. "I miss him" I say "he didnt even kiss me goodbye this morning" I tear up. "Honey trust me.. dont worry about it.. just have a date night.. talk to him" she says. "Its so difficult to get time alone with him these days.. I love Emma but shes a cock blocker" I chuckle. "I'll look after her tonight" kate says. "You will?" I say. "Yeah she could sleep over at her aunt Kate's house" she says. "Thank you" I say. "No problem" she says.

AFTER SCHOOL AND WORK:
"Hi mom" Emma walks through the door. "Hi sweetie.. do you want to sleep over at your auntie Kate's tonight?" I ask. "Sure" She says. "Okay" I smile. Patrick walks through the door. Emma goes upstairs to her room. "Hi honey" I walk over to him. "Hi" he kisses me on the cheek. The cheek. God. "I was thinking.. do you want a date night tonight?" I ask. "Sure" he says. "Emma's going to Kate's house so.." I say. He nods. Hes on his phone. I'm so close to crying. "We dont have to go out.. I just thought.. maybe we can watch a movie or something?" I smile. "Sure honey" he says. He pecks me on the lips, finally looking up from his phone. He walks upstairs.

DURING THE MOVIE:
we're sat in bed watching the movie. We're not even cuddled together. I can't do this. I turn off the movie. He looks at me. I get up out of bed. "Do you- are you-" I tear up. "Woah what's wrong" he kneels infront of me in bed. "Do you not find me attractive anymore? Or do you just not love me anymore?" Tears roll down my cheeks. "What?" He says shocked. He stands up out of bed infront of me.

"Patrick we havent had sex in 4 months.. we haven't made out in.. god I cant even remember.. I- I was just wondering.. do you not.. am i- do you not want.. me anymore?" Tears stream down my cheeks. "Baby" he wipes my tears with my thumbs. He hasnt called me 'baby' in months either. "Baby look at me" he says. I look him in the eyes. More tears roll down my cheeks. "I love you so so so much.. you are the sexiest.. gorgeous.. most beautiful woman in the entire world.. I am so so sorry.. I never ever meant to make you feel like I didnt want you.. I just- we've both been so busy with work lately and with emma.. and honestly I didnt think you wanted.. i didnt know that you felt the same way.. I just didnt want to pester you whilst you were busy.. I do want you.. I want you all the time" he says.

"I'm sorry for being so.. insecure I just- I really really miss you.. I need you to kiss me goodbye in the morning.. i need you to hold me as I fall asleep at night.. and I need our makeout sessions" I chuckle at the last part. "I'm really sorry" he says. "Its not just your fault.. I was just too scared that you didnt.. want me to kiss you or-" I say. He cuts me off by kissing me passionately. "Don't ever ever be scared to kiss me.. or tell me how your feeling.. if you're sad.. or happy.. or horny" he chuckles "I am your husband.. I am here to talk to.. or kiss.. or use however you want" he smirks. I giggle. I wipe my tears away. "And I'm never too busy for you patrick" I say "I like having a break from things, from time to time" I smile. "Now.. Can I please show you just how sexy my wife is?" He grins.

He pulls off my shirt. I smile. He pulls off the rest of my clothes and within seconds has me laid naked infront of him, in bed. He hovers over me, kissing me passionately. He slowly makes his way down my body, leaving wet kisses down my stomach. He comes face to face with my centre. He pushes my legs open. I moan as he thrusts his tongue into me. My back arches as he starts thrusting his tongue in and out of me. "Ohhh!" I moan. I run my fingers through his hair, pushing him further into me. He speeds up his movements. "Yessss babbbyyy! Ohhhhh!" I cry out in pleasure as I cum. He crawls back up my body, kissing me softly.