assistant

I walk down the hallway of the set to the break room before someone pulls me into a supply closet. "Ahh" I yell dramatically as he pushes me against the door. "Sshh" he chuckles, putting his pointer finger on my lips. "Paddy" I sighed "you scared the shit out of me" I hit him on the arm. He chuckles. "What are you doing?" I ask. "This" he kisses me. I put my hands on his cheeks and he puts his on my waist as I kiss him back passionately. "Mmm" I moan against his lips as he deepens the kiss. I move my hands down to his belt. "Mm can't" he puts his hands on my arms. "What" I whine. "I have to go" he chuckles. "Seriously?" I ask annoyed. "yeah" he says. "Why? Where?" I ask. "I have a meeting" he says. "With who?" I whine. "With my assistant.. well I need to hire a new assistant so really it's an interview" he says. "So why'd you pull me in here then?" I roll my eyes. "I missed your lips" he kisses me again. "I missed your lips too.." I kiss him "but I also missed something else" I put my fingers back in his belt and pull him closer. "I have to go" he chuckles. I shake my head. He nods. "Nope" I say. "You're gonna make me late, arent you?" He says. I nod, biting my lip and smiling. "I've not got a condom" he says. "Seriously?" I say. He bites his lip. "Patrick" I say annoyed. "Well you dont have one either" he says. "I'm going to kill you" I say. "Calm down baby" he says. I look at him annoyed. "Now I'm definitely gonna kill you" I say. He gets down onto his knees. "Oh" I smirk. He pulls down my panties and lifts up my dress. He pushes apart my legs and thrusts his tongue into my centre. I let out a moan and try to find something behind me to hold onto. He moves his hand up for me to grab. I hold onto it, squeezing it as he quickens his thrusts. "Mmm ohhh fuckkkk" I moan as I release and my white cum coats his tongue. I feel him lick me clean before standing up. I whine as he puts his hands on my waist to hold me up steadily. He smiles. "I'm still gonna kill you" I pant. "You do that" he smirks, moving closer to me so our faces are centimetres apart "after.." he kisses me quickly "my meeting" he says. "No dont go" I said. He laughed. "I have to" he says. "Yeah I know" I pout. "Come with me. Come to my house today" he says. "I can't" I smile. "Come on. You can help me pick out my new assistant" he smirked. I chuckled. "We're a secret. I cant go with you. People might find out" I say. "We're friends" he pulls me close. "We are?" I smirk. "With Many many benefits" he kisses me. I giggle. "No.. we're not friends" he says seriously. "No" I giggle. "But we are to the public, so we're fine going out together" he smiles. "Okay" I say. "So you'll come with me?" He says. "Yeah" I say. I pick up my panties from the floor and put them back on. I entwine our fingers as we walk out the closet. "Oh.. no holding hands" I chuckle, letting go of him. He smiles. He connects our pinkies. I smile brightly. We let go as we walk out of the building to the parking lot. We get in the car and he drives to his office. We walk into the building and up to the floor where his office is. We walk in. I walk over and sit in his chair behind his desk, spinning around in it. "Excuse me" he walks over to his desk, putting his hands on it looking at me. He chuckles as I grin. He walks over to the chair. I chuckle and stand up. He sits in the chair, pulling me onto his lap. I hold his face in my hands, kissing him. Someone knocks on the door. We pull away. I stand up and sit on the edge of his desk instead. "Come in!" He shouts. A woman walks into the room "I'm here for the job interview" she smiles. "Yes of course come in. Take a seat" he says. She sits in the chair opposite his, crossing her legs. Shes wearing a dark blue short, skin tight dress. Her hair was up in a bun and she had on pearl earrings.

She had just left. I stayed silent for most of the interview. "What did you think?" I asked. "I dunno. What did you think?" He asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me so I'm stood infront of him. "I didnt like her" I shrug. "Why?" He asks. "She was flirting with you" I say shyly. "What?" He chuckles. "She was" I say. "I really dont think she was" he says putting his hands on my waist. "Mmm" I roll my eyes. He chuckles, pulling me onto his lap. "Well even if she was.. I didn't notice. I only notice when you flirt with me" he kisses me. "You're good" I chuckle. Theres another knock on the door. I get up again. "Come in!" He shouts. A guy walks in. He looks young.. mid 20s maybe. Hes wearing a white shirt and black jeans.

"What did you think?" I ask. "I didnt like him" he says. "Why?" I ask. "Because HE was flirting with YOU" he says. I chuckle and sit on his lap again. "I dont think you're ever gonna find an assistant" I giggle. "Probably not, no" he chuckles. "What did you think of him?" He asks. I look at him smirking. "No.. I think you're right. I didnt like him either" I smile. "Good" he chuckles. I grab his face and kiss him again. Theres another knock at the door. "Ugh" I groan. I kiss him a few more times, standing up and sitting back on the edge of the desk. "Come in!" He shouts. A woman walks in. Shes in a nice white suit, with her hair in a low pony tail.

"What did you think?" I asked. "I liked her. Seems professional, experienced and polite" he replied. "Me too" I say. "So, you've got an assistant" I say. "Yep" he says. "If not.. I could be your assistant" I smirked, walking over to the other side of his desk and sitting on the chair with my legs crossed, my dress riding up a little. I pull down my dress a little, revealing my breasts a little more and I pull my hair down from my pony tail. "Sexiest assistant I've ever seen" he smirks. I walk over to him. I sit on his desk infront of him, putting my feet on either side of his chair. I push all the stuff on his desk onto the floor. He stands up and I lay back onto the desk as he leans over me. "Condoms?" I ask. "In my drawer" he whispers in my ear. He starts kissing and nibbling on my ear lobe. I lean my arm over and open his drawer, pulling out the condom. I pass it to him. We rip off eachothers clothes in a matter of seconds before he grabs the condom, putting it on. He puts his hands on my legs, pulling me closer. I lean back up, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. I moan into his mouth as he thrusts into me. "Oh god" I scream in pleasure. "Fuck" he grunts. My hands fall back onto the edge of the desk, steadying myself as he thrusts into me fast. I wrap my legs around his waist moaning his name as I cum. He groans as he releases shortly after, his cum spilling into me. He grabs my face, kissing me passionately before pulling out. I lean forward, putting my hands on his shoulders, kissing him back. I stand up, our lips never separating. We finally pull away for air. We put our clothes back on. I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely. He leans in and kisses me quickly.  "I should take you with me to my office more often" he chuckles. I giggle.

1410 words